Demi Lovato

Goes Two Pieces in Brazil

4/19/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Demi Lovato wears a bikini in BrazilA year after leaving a treatment facility -- where she sought help for self-mutilation and bulimia -- a happy and healthy Demi Lovato showed off her curvalicious body in a bronze bikini, while soaking up the rays at the beach in Rio de Janeiro on Wednesday.

The 19-year-old has been taking in the sights while on the South American leg of her tour.

0409_bikini_babes_footer

Jen

What a fatass! Clearly the bulimia isn't working.

rodmo123

Love it.... Not so much her, since I am an old fart but the background is awesome...

Babydoll0630

She looks awesome!!

AyeJay

If you think she's fat, then she's fat. I personally don't think she's fat, but then again to me fat is when your stomach is hanging, hers ain't hanging.

remy

this girl punched out one of her backup dancers. that's worse than anything lohan has done. but just cause she has an eating disoreder everyone feels sorry for her

sandy

She looks HOT!!!! Curvy, toned and bootylicous!!! I'd wear a bikini everywhere I went if I had a tush like that. Even to my funeral. So there. GO DEMI!!!!!!

Krissy

Demi looks great. She looks like a healthy, real, woman! All of those Hollywood pencil-thin celebrites have scary bodies that are unrealistic! I'm glad she is comfortable with how she looks and is able to step out in a bikini knowing that she will be followed by photographers! Keep up the confidence, Demi!

Tigers Wood

I guess she will be going on a diet after Harvey splashed her photos here for everyone in the world to see. I wonder if she still likes Harvey?

Clyde T.M. Nestra

It is only Hollywood and the media that make people think this woman is fat. She has a lovely womanly figure vs the skeletal appearance so highly prized in Hollywood. Fashion houses like skinny women because then the emphasis is on the clothes rather the body in the clothes.

elizabeth

She looks great like a regular girl her age should look but I guess looking unhealthy is better.

Tatsno

BLUBBER-BUTT!!!!!!!!

SweetVixen

Hi Haters! Demi looks stunning! Half of ya'll writing lame comments about how fat she is are probably stuffing your faces behind your computer you cowards LOL Dumb asses wish you could rock a bikini like that---Next!

yorky

that s how i love my women!!!

King Beef

Looks like it's time to start sticking your finger down your throat after every meal again, Demi.

terrell m

all hips and no butt.. its a shame for nature and puberty to do that to a woman..