Judd Apatow

I Buried the Hatchet

with Howard Stern

4/19/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

041812_apatow_still

Judd Apatow tells TMZ ... he still considers himself Howard Stern's "biggest fan" ... even after their crazy Twitter feud this week.

Apatow was leaving the London Hotel in NY last night ... when we asked about the supposed "war" between the two media moguls that raged after Apatow criticized Howard's Sirius XM radio show on Twitter.

FYI -- Judd had complained Stern was spending too much time talking about "America's Got Talent." Stern shot back, "Hey man, do I talk about that last sh**ty film you made? I keep it to myself ... If you're not down with it, get the f*ck off my channel."

But yesterday in NYC, Apatow reaffirmed his love for The King of All Media ... telling us, "I'm his biggest fan."

As for whether Judd will actually watch "AGT" when it premieres with Howard ... check out the clip and find out.

Simone

Whatever. Judd Apatow's a whiny little pu**y anyway. Who cares what he says.

Jay W.

I'll sic my minions on you. eheheheheheheh

God-Of-Lyf

Umm people still listen to Stern? WTF!

punchypunchy

Who and who did what?

cindy

Is it my computor or is it TMZ. Why are some of these videos not coming up?

rosa

I'm so over paying for a subscription so that I can listen to the Howard Stern show only to get the AGT show. If I wanted AGT I would watch that for free. Howard is giving AGT free advertisement that I pay for as a subscriber. He did the same thing when he was moving to satellite. Not renewing....

Amber

I'm with Stern on this one... It's kind of liek all of the Who Cares?? Comments on here, I'd just like to say if you commented, then you must care!!!! LOL

SlappyNinja

Screw stern he only works at Sirius XM 3 daya week 20 weeks a year! maybe HE is the one who needs to get the **** off "his" channel. BTW how did that ass whipping feel from Sirius XM? Ass.

WayneB

videos not working.

parlayer

Now this is salasious

racer x

Judd's right. Howard's become unlistenable. Ever since he got his last contract he's gotten lazy and lost interest in the radio show. I'll renew Sirius but not Howard.

chickie

Stern's a has been and a loser. I haven't watched AGT before and certainly won't start now with that puke now one of the judges.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Too bad the Hatchet You buried wasn't in His effing Head.

Rachel

Howard Stern is a freakin hoot!!!! Highlarious!!!!!!

Throwback kid

Hey Apatow! stop putting your skanky wife in every movie you make. She can't act and she's nothing to look at. While your at at give us a break with your spoiled kids too in every film. The last half of the movie Funny People was basically all Apatow's annoying wife and kids. Does Lasley Mann really have any fans?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments