Judd Apatow

I Buried the Hatchet

with Howard Stern

4/19/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

041812_apatow_still

Judd Apatow tells TMZ ... he still considers himself Howard Stern's "biggest fan" ... even after their crazy Twitter feud this week.

Apatow was leaving the London Hotel in NY last night ... when we asked about the supposed "war" between the two media moguls that raged after Apatow criticized Howard's Sirius XM radio show on Twitter.

FYI -- Judd had complained Stern was spending too much time talking about "America's Got Talent." Stern shot back, "Hey man, do I talk about that last sh**ty film you made? I keep it to myself ... If you're not down with it, get the f*ck off my channel."

But yesterday in NYC, Apatow reaffirmed his love for The King of All Media ... telling us, "I'm his biggest fan."

As for whether Judd will actually watch "AGT" when it premieres with Howard ... check out the clip and find out.

dman

I think the number of comments here speak to Sterns current level of relevance. Oh, and IMO he has always sucked balls.

lookItsMegRyan

Apatow is absolutely right on this one.

John Silva

I stopped listening to Howard Stern when he went to Satellite and proclaimed that he was cleaning up his act. Um, yeah. Because that's the guy we want to see. A CLEAN Howard Stern. I've been a fan of his since I was a KID who snuck out his stepfather's Crucified By The FCC CD's(I since bought my own set), and he's wished for YEARS to finally have a place he can do his show in peace and when he finally gets it, he goes soft.

This is NOT the Howard Stern I grew up with. That's GONE! This isn't Howard Stern at all. This is "Hamptons Howie"....

DizzKid

So people still listen too Howard Stern? WOW!

nu sox n draws

howard likes to sniff my intact schlong

RupsMom

I have to confess that I have stopped listening to Stern within the last month due to the constant gab about AGT. I don't watch TV, and even if I did, talent shows are the last thing I will watch. So, I can imagine the Stern Show will be a huge bore for me until this upcoming AGT season is over. At which time, I may tune back in. However, the show has really diminished in content since the last contract signing. You can tell Howard and the gang are there to just collect a check for the next few years and then they'll "call it a day". The show format is pretty predictable with nothing new happening creative-wise. I definitely don't get the big laughs like I used to. It is obvious Stern has lost the fire and the passion he once had for his show. It would have been better if he had retired. In any case, I'm really enjoying the other programs Sirius has to offer, so I don't regret my subscription.

Fred

Wahh. Howard sure can dish it out, but he can't take it. What a whiny crybaby he is.

Hisjules

test

static

I stopped listening to Howard when Jackie left, The show sucks and blows without him.

lisa

I am so sick of everyone having to kiss Howard's ass. ENOUGH! Time to start dishing it back to him now that he SUCKS, just like he has ripped everyone else to shreds over the years. F YOU HOWARD.

Fred

I think what is funny about all of this is the fact that the people here bashing him is for one, a couple of people with several user names and second, still listen to him. And if he's not relevant, what are you still talking about him?

The hypocrisy is amazing and Apatow should think twice about bashing anybody.

Fred

I think what is funny about all of this is the fact that the people here bashing Howard Stern is for one, a couple of people with several user names and second, still listen to him. And if he's not relevant, what are you still talking about him?

The hypocrisy is amazing and Apatow should think twice about bashing anybody.

Donna armes

Judd apatow is right. Howard talks of nothing else and i would have considered myself howard's biggest fan. The AGT content is boring and repetitive. Let's remind Stern that we are paying for his show, so change the channel is not appropriate. Get back to the content that made you who you were before AGT. 3 days a week live programming, that's all we've got, stop talking about your tv gig.
Donna