Lindsay Lohan

In Nightclub Fight Sequel!!!

4/19/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime
Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime!!! We've learned she showed up at The Standard Hotel on the Sunset Strip Wednesday night ... went to Smoke and Mirrors, the same nightclub where she allegedly pushed a woman 2 weeks ago, and got into it with ANOTHER woman ... and it ended with LiLo on the receiving end of a flying drink.

Here's how it went down.  Lindsay's friend drove her car to the hotel -- LiLo was in the passenger seat.  The driver pulled into the parking garage and hit another car.  Witnesses say Lindsay then called her dad, Michael, for help, and he dutifully showed up.

So what did Michael do?  He took Lindsay inside the club and the two hung out for hours ... we're told without any alcohol.

Around closing time, a woman in the booth next to theirs made a snide comment about Lindsay showing up with her dad.  Lindsay then got up and screamed at the woman, "Shut the f**k up."  We're told that's when the drink drenched the actress.

We're told Michael then grabbed his daughter and made a beeline for the door.

molly

so what it boils down to is she went to dinner with her dad, wow alert the FBI

beytop

moran, future suicide prospect. to stupid to contain herself and work at her trade, so obviously chasing the tabloids front pages is all that's left. just one story away.

andyscandy

Lindsay has just been cast of the classic movie "death run 2000" she is already practicing with her props/people

andyscandy

lets take a poll...
how many points does lindsay have on her license?
how much longer will it take for all insurance companys to drop her (thats why i think she is saying everyone else is driving)

Hot Farts

I do not know why the clubs do not Ban her. Who knows - I am sure many have. I heard that the staff at Marmont hates her guts and that she is a complete bitch to everyone.

BAN HER YOU DO NOT NEED THE PUBLICITY AND COPS HANGING AROUND. THERE SHOULD BE A WEBSITE PETITIONING A BAN OF LINDSAY LOHAN FROM LA AND NY CLUBS!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I withdraw my previous suggestion for post of the day and nominate this one instead. Its a lulu:

Nicole: 8 minutes ago

"It's only perjury if you get caught, and Lindsay didn't. She was railroaded in the jewelry case, and now they're doing it again. How much more does one little girl have to take? Everyone does the same things Lindsay does, but you only want to bust her".

L-LOFAN

When Shawn proves that video was tampered with, somebody's going to prison, and it won't be Lindsay. Lindsay and Ali are done playing games.

Vorlon

Gotta love the rocket scientists on ROL.

Our friend Nicole:
"I still believe Lindsay and i don't think "Law enforcement $ource$" should be trusted."

Darkape, who really has trouble keeping his stories straight:

"Just cause ROL says there's a video dosen't make it true,"

Can you say DESPERATION- if that's the best argument he can come up with after screaming from the rooftops "She wasn't even there.."

Rogue Warrior

Aprils fools douchebags!!! I'm going to be bringing it Old School Style pretty soon. First, I wanna know how big of a mobile home welfare bought you H8turds?????

Luv

So many people wish that she would go away and get better, but this family has no common sense. I don't want to see Lindsay sick or perish because of her stupidity, but her family isn't there for her. Someone needs to do a conservatorship on her. This is really starting to upset me, I am very worried about her.

Vorlon

After reading Darkape, Racist Earrior, and Nicole stupidity I feel my braincells dying.

Rogue Warrior

Da H8turds "think" I'm a racist, just like they think Obama is Prez and has never had to supply his birth certificate! Here's the difference between the H8turds and I, I KNOW they're DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L-LOFAN

There's no point in talking about it until Lindsay and Ali get home from vacation. Nothing will happen anyway - she wasn't there.

Nicole

I've had enough of this.
I didn't even say anything should happen to Marisa Dugas other than maybe she needed treatment IF she was lying.

andyscandy

Dina MOVES TO la
"tHE BEVERLY HILLBILLYS ON COKE" GREAT REALIYTY SHOW...Milo is already there waiting to play Jed clampid