Suge Knight

I'm NOT CONVINCED

2Pac is Really Dead

4/20/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

suge_knight_diddy_rant_tmz
There is a VERY good chance Tupac Shakur is alive and well ... and hiding ... this according to the man who was with him during the supposedly fatal shooting in Vegas, Suge Knight.

Knight just appeared on 93.5 KDay in L.A. with Tattoo and Cee Cee ... and pumped some major fuel into the biggest urban legend in hip hop ... that Tupac FAKED his own death.

Knight says his theory explains why cops never found his murderer -- because there was no murder.

"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... pac's somewhere else," Knight says.

When asked if he ever saw Tupac's body following the 1996 shooting, he adds, "Nobody seen Tupac dead. "

Knight explains, "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."

O_o

"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... pac's somewhere else," ...um, this is not a question suge. an example of a question is, "Did you graduate the 8th grade?" just lookin out for ya...cuz, ya know...u're big, and u should be smart when ya throw all that big around.

Cadinho

2Pac is alive everytime I play my iPod. Any artist isn't dead once you hear there voice once again on your iPod, radio, or wherever. You must believe in what you see and not what you hear. Rumors are as fake as the person who
started it.

2pac admin

Get a free Suge Knight email account at www.SugeKnight.co

Sonny

There's a chance he might be alive. Why Is Tupac's Social Security number still active In the data base? Go look It up If you don't believe me. The fake corners report that was typed up was not right, compare It to Pac's drivers license. It had on the report when he died that Pac was 6'2 and weighed 215 pounds which Is a lie that would have made him borderline o beast considering his age & height on his drivers license It says his weight was 164...also go google Tupac's license and google the address on his license It's still active so what's going on?

zhow

blac haze and tupac are one and the same

Rich

40 percent of the people are idiots.

Tony the Giant

Well I guess that means we flunked the Biology test ha? But that's alright. We'll just have to take it again and again. And we are gonna keep on taking it, until we do pass. You know what I'm saying my kin there is no other?

MAK2014

I know I wrote a lot, but it's worth reading. What I don't understand is why people find it so hard to believe Tupac may actually be alive. I mean the man called himself Makaveli which is a name he chose after reading about a famous philosopher who faked his own death for 18 years. He faked it when he was 25, and returned when he was 43. A famous quote from Niccolo Machiavelli was "for a Prince to acheive great things, he must learn to deceive." Pac supposedly died at 25, 2014 will be 18 years. Plus much of his music had A LOT of lyrics that talked about dying and returning. He had a lot of enemies in the industry, and some were murdered after his death, and he spoke of this in his lyrics stating he'd return when his enemies were no longer a concern. Also he has become richer dead than he was alive. All these things were described in his lyrics as well so I'm not saying he is 100% alive, but why CAN'T he be? His sister and aunt both live in Cuba where it is believed he went to get away from the **** he was dealing with in the US and live his life how he wanted. Plus homie was talking about Killuminati before people were even thinking of the word Illimunati. People fell for the KONY 2012 thing, and the media deceives people everyday, so why isn't is possible for Pac for be alive?

MAK2014

SMFH

SUGE !!! Just put on the dam cuffs already. Come on. NO NO COME ON. HES NOT ALIVE. Its crazy to see how low people will go just to get back in the SPOTLIGHT. Sad attempt though u fake, disloyal B*****

lucy

my brother is abig fan of 2pac but he reallu believes that 2pac is dead..... i support dat toooo 2pac is dead you people should get over it.......

tamimu

from me 2pac is not dead the world need him.i think he is somewhere elase.

james

tupac did get shot but survived and went into hiding. and his mum and everyone just lied that he died to keep him safe.

Albert76

dans tous les cas si Tupac est vivant ça doit faire plaisir à sa maman et à ses vrais amis

queenL

If anyone listens to this piece of **** loser who is in and out of jail every year, then you're also a loser. Shuge Knights life is crap now with no money, so now hes gotta try to earn some momey spewing out awful lies. Im happy the tv network shot down his reality show! One less crappy show to not be aired! Good grief this moron should just crawl under a rock and shut the **** up for once!