Ashley Mattingly

I Can PROVE Lane Garrison

Has Attacked Me Before

4/23/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Ashley Mattingly bruised -- abuse photoFormer Playboy Playmate Ashley Mattingly says ... her ex-boyfriend Lane Garrison has attacked her on multiple occasions ... and she has the photos to prove it.

Mattingly just appeared on "TMZ Live" ... and told us the former "Prison Break" star beat her up just a few months ago ... leaving marks all over her chest and arms.

Mattingly says Lane persuaded her not to press charges because he was almost off parole ... stemming from his 2006 vehicular manslaughter conviction ... and she felt bad for the guy.

But after Saturday's incident -- in which Garrison was captured on tape smacking Mattingly in the face -- Ashley says, "Enough is enough."

Ashley tells us she had tried to break up with Lane several times over the past several months, but claims he's like a "leech" ... who refused to let her go.

i said lesbians...

what is that...a sunburn?

Fred

I don't see anything in her pictures except a little red skin. I totally don't condone any kind of abuse having grown up in it but I just don't see it.

Amber

Hmmm, I would think there would be a hand print accross her face or something... That doesn't look like much to go on...

Meanie

Why do women with brown eyes dye their hair blond? It makes them look like 2 dollar skank hookers.

Amber

My bet is that she won't testify against him and will most likely be dating him again within a few months....

Kartrashian Klown

This woman is coming off as dumb. She stays with an abuser and doesn't say anything until now? Why are these pictures out on TMZ and not with the police department? It seems like she took them to release them just to dirty his name. Why didn't she go to police the first time instead of selling the pictures to TMZ after the third or fourth time of beating her up.

YouDontSay

Wow compared to Rhi that is a blotch. I have no idea what is California's trip anymore, glad I got out of that state.

SusanCoyote

Who? And who cares???

JLK

sooo where's the video of this bia getting smacked?? b/c I see nothing on her body besides a little redness, you can pinch your arm and get the same effect, these prove nothing there's no bruises. . . .

Yak

Meh, fake boobs.

O_o

i can prove that he attacked me BEFORE?! ...that's it. i don't want to hear another f*king word. this isn't a surprise. she knew that he was this kind of person and she stayed with him. she needs to shut up now. no sympathy whatsoever. do yourself a favor and just move on. at this point, that's all you can do. you were a fool, and now you aren't taking it anymore. done and done. just move on!

Cat

Wow, that looks like she needs the ICU immediately!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4