George Zimmerman

Released from Jail

4/23/2012 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0423_zimmerman_released_video
George Zimmerman was released from jail late Sunday night after posting $150,000 bond.

Zimmerman is set to face trial on second-degree murder in the killing of Florida teen Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman's exit from jail was a quiet one ... none of the reporters on scene shouted questions his way. He simply walked into a waiting car and sped off.

As part of the terms of his release, the judge ruled he cannot have any guns and must observe a curfew. Zimmerman also surrendered his passport.

Bridget

Wow TMZ, I gave you WAY TO MUCH CREDIT. When he got bond and you didn't post about it, I actually thought that you cared about not insighting racial insults, considering the terrible things people said on the other story.

I GUESS I WAS VERY WRONG.

I doubt this will happen. But I say we should ignore this story. We will all just say the same JUNK again anyway.

Peace.

ZOEY73

Oh no!!!!! Sharpton and Jessie Jackson will be pissed. I can see them two racist starting crap over this

shaheem

I always ask, if Trayvon Martin was black, would us black folks care? if the answer is no, then what does that say about us? no matter the race we should all get pissed and take a stand when someone gets murdered.

bozzman

orlando,florida is at it again. this guy will win his trial because the state won't prove be able to prove murder. the prosecutor over-charged again - same as casey anthony

nicole

also who the heck cares what colour the kid was he was a teen who had every right to be there doing nothing wrong and walking to his dads. the guy deserves to rot in jail the rest of his life

nicole

I can't believe he is out on bail...he attacked someone and killed them out of no where isn't he a danger to society!!!!

Rebecca

I'm really surprised he chose to raise the bond money and get out of jail. I would have stayed in jail what with the public bounty on his head by the black panthers. BTW, since when is it legal in the US to publicly put a bounty on somebody?

Michael

not guilty.

Amber

This guy doesn't stand a chance in jail or out... He will never get a fair trial and someone will probably kill him either in jail or out...

KicksandGiggles

It is probably safer in jail. It will be a darn shamed if taxpayers have to foot the bill of his protection at home.

YouDontSay

How can he get a fair trial? I have purposely not NOT not
paid attention to the press in this case

stef

Will you also be paying him for staged...I mean 'exclusive' (cough, cough) photos like you paid Casey?

tgrfan42069

liberal bleeding heart logic: if black man is beating your head into concrete let him kill you.

paminwi

I want to know why the media is willing to show the license plate of the car Zimmerman is in but WILL NOT show the license plate of any "SO CALLED CELEBRITY". Is this because they want something to happen to this man while he is out on bail? I mean, from the New Black Panther Party's perspective he deserves to die, right?

txcn

They should of kept the jerk in jail. It would a lot cheaper in the long run than protecting his sorry a** in whatever place they are going to hide and monitor him til the trial.

Wonder what is in the bags he's taking out of jail. Hopefully there is a hoodie, and a large supply of skittles and ice tea. Give him some food for thought while he's hiding.

Anybody want to guess how many white kids wearing hoodies, carrying candy and walking at night Zimmermann stalked while playing neighborhood guard dog? My guess none. Of course that could be because maybe white kids in Florida, unlike kids in rest of the world don't wear hoodies, go to the store, and then walk home at night.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments