Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis

The Weekend Getaway

4/24/2012 7:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Ashton Kutcher and Mila KunisDo "friends" take weekend trips to the beach ... go shopping for flowers ... and hit Starbucks together? 'Cause that's what Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis were up to this weekend.

The former "70s Show" costars were spotted in Carpinteria, CA together -- a small beach community near Santa Barbara.

The two were seen picking up coffee and later buying sunflowers ... out of a van.

Friends don't let friends rock red socks with shorts ... so, they gotta be dating ... right?

Sharon V

I think we found the missing link. Stand up man!

Legit

Friends with benefits Maybe???

fargone

They aren't holding hands so NOT dating. He's a real man's man with those white, hairless chicken legs.

Seldombinlaid

A lot of mean comments on here no doubt. Hard to find privacy when your famous. The money is good, but the fame probably is overwellming..

Tracy

Of course friends would do that. But given that this is the second sighting in a matter of days, after years of not ever being seen together...I think I smell a budding romance.

Jane

I wonder what Demi thinks of this... www.bitly.com/IlJHl7 (Demi picture) OH, not good! Ashton better watch his back!!!

Lana Caine

How humiliating for Rhinna! She must be awful in bed. And then she goes T-O-P-L-E-S-S on the beach to try to prove she's still sexy. Sounds like a desperation move to me.

Tesla_Consulting

The "girl who doesn't talk at meetings" has an opinion on this story. I agree with her opinion of this story.

judi

......but they're NOT dating??!!?? YEA Riiiiiight!!

nadinej

It seems funny to me that there is a 70's show reunion coming up, and now they are "dating".. seems like publicity to me.

lori

They are old friends. Doubt they are dating. Think they are just hanging out together, which is what friends do when one of them is getting over a relationship.

Janice johnson

Wow

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I see Jackie has been working out lately.

braulin

Monetize your time spent online. Earn up to $5000 a week doing easy online jobs. More info at MakeCash25.com

NYclouds

I see this pretty girl likes dating the hottest men in hollywood!! IF it's a career move, then she is very smart!

By the way, I heard this company's looking for people if you need work...

www.USCorpWorkForce.com