Kardashian Family

$40 MILLION PLUS DEAL

With E!

4/24/2012 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424_kardashians_keeping-up3

update_bar
2:04 PM PST -- Sources connected to  the deal tell TMZ ... Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kris and Bruce will get the lion's share of the money ... and they are each getting equal pay.

We're told Kendall, Kylie and Rob are on a lower pay grade -- and will be paid equally as well.

Scott Disick and his son Mason have a separate deal. Ditto for Lamar ... who hammered out a package deal to appear in both "Khloe and Lamar" and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

We're told the new deal ONLY includes existing shows -- so if Kim and Kanye get a new spinoff show ... they will have to bang out a new contract for even MORE money.

0314_divider_graphic
The Kardashian family has just signed on for 3 more seasons with E!, and it's the richest deal ever in reality TV ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the deal tell us, the family will get more than $40 million for 3 more seasons of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

The 6th season of the show averaged 3 million viewers. The 7th season begins airing May 20.

Our sources say the $40-plus million deal does not include product endorsements and other items associated with the show that Kim, Kris and the rest of the brood are able to hock.

arale norimaki

kim you are giving AMERICANS a bad name.

kim kardashian is famous for suck ray j dink famous for spreading her legs and dating skanky men for their money then moving on to the next. She is rich and famous but total trash.

boycott KRAPDASHIAN

neko nation

As long as the Kartrashians are on E I will boycott their network.

Mischelle

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

TJ

I'm not sure,but I think that they think ,that they are actually nice people-

Karlotta

Please make these people go away! I can't believe E! was stupid enough to commit to another 3 yrs of this garbage, not to mention paying them $40 million. I will not watch it and I urge everyone else to boycott this trashy family as well. If E! doesn't get viewers, and loses sponsors, then this family will finally go away. Imagine what good that $40 million could have been used for instead of paying this trashy family.

jujubee

I am boycotting everything kardashian, kanye west, and the E network..that's how much I cannot stand hearing or seeing these b*tches

jim

Bios for your favorite housewives!

Johanna

What's up with Khloe's legs?

dedimension1

WTF...............So people are still watching this chit.

amadegcgirl01

I love how after they got caught photoshopping Kourtney they went and made her natural this time haha. I am so over this Kardashian crap -_- Why pay 40 million to see these people do NOTHING. There is something wrong with America these days. Take the money save an orphanage or animal shelter or something. Stop dishing out money to people who spend it on jewelry, shoes, clothes, etc. And do nothing but b****, moan, whine, and complain!

amadegcgirl01

sketchgirl

If people still watch after these 3 more seasons, its definite confirmation that the public has really boring, empty lives. I think there have been interesting moments and there was novelty in the first years, but now the formula is obvious, the patterns of the different characters too...its now pretty empty and repetitive...how long can they stretch that

JLB

3 million viewers....my guess is that people were curious about the Kim and Kris debacle. I wouldn't be surprised if viewership is lower this season but I bet Kris "Rich Aunt Pennybags" Jenner has a few publicity stunts planned if she was into that sort of thing (insert sarcasm here)

Duckinnj

WHITE TRASH!!!!

luvlee_121

E! is the only network that been kissing the Kartrashinans a$$, ppl watch it to criticize and laugh, but at the end of the day by watching the show the K clan are the ones laughing all the way to the bank!