« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pilar Sanders

Released from Jail

BANNED from Texas Mansion

4/24/2012 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Pilar Sanders has just been released from jailDeion Sanders' estranged wife has just been released from jail after her domestic violence arrest yesterday -- and she's forbidden from returning home ... for the next 60 days.

A judge issued an emergency protective order against Pilar Sanders today before releasing her from custody, banning her from entering the ex-couple's Texas mansion for the next two months. She's also prohibited from threatening or harassing any member of the family.

But on her way out of jail, Pilar told reporters, "I am innocent. I understand that I have a very little chance at beating a Hall of Fame, two-sport man that everyone seems to love and adore. I am a full-time mom 100 percent for my children and I have just not gotten a fair shake."

As we previously reported ... Pilar was arrested after allegedly jumping Deion in his bedroom -- "kicking, biting, and scratching" him in front of his sons.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Waaa?

Equality...don't get mad now.

Jamester

ya... im sure she's innocent. That's why her own KIDS filled out police reports against her.

Yolanda

Well, Obviously this chick went to Siohvaughn (d wade's ex) school of HOW TO LOSE YOUR KIDS.....

Let that man go ! ! HE DON'T WANT YOU....

4usall

She is going to need a full time job to go along with being a full time mom. The Secret Service should be hiring. Bring your pilla, Pilar.

Pua

I must chuckle at the supporters, especially the one from Plano, yeah you know, white central...of this poor pitiful and disgustingly rich lady.

If the judge didn't beleive Dion, he would have let her back in, and made an example of him...

fargone

She was "kicking, biting and scratching". That sounds like foreplay to me! I guess that's illegal now too.

M.N.

Homegirl be illin'.

buzz kill

I would still do her!

buzz kill

Piece of pizza, piece of pizza...Piece of pizza....piece of Pila....piece of Pila......piece of Pila.

Muppet

It's sad that more and more women are becoming the abusers. I think Deion is doing the right thing by standing up against this violence and letting people know that MEN are also abused. Men can't fight back or they're automatically thrown in jail. He's doing the right thing by fighting this through the courts!

nick

I knew someone who met her....Shes not the nicest lady in the world.....

pat g

sounds like self defense-just for record not everyone loves him-some can not stand him

Megan

Deion is a jerk. Are we supposed to be stupid enough to believe that a woman beat up an ex-NFL player? Yeah right. Plus why would he want the mother of his children to go to jail? I have no respect for Deion. He is a sorry excuse for a man. The world knows he has been cheating on her, so why would she stay with him. He should be a real man and let his wife and kids remain in their home. He should be able to afford another place to live. Put the kids first instead of kicking them and their mother out. And $1 million is an insult to the lifestyle they live. That's equal to $10 for "regular" people. He married her now he needs to shut up and pay up.

Sunshine sunshine

Know what you marry, why you are getting married, and when you have children how could you stay married. I notice each time children arrive, happily married couples end up divorcing because women are not focusing on the children but trying to keep up with trifling men.

dazzy