Brazilian Blowout to Octomom

Stop Abusing Taxpayer Dollars

On Our Products!!!

4/26/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425-octomom-nadya-suleman-brazilian-blowout
Brazilian Blowout -- the company behind the hair procedure Octomom dropped hundreds of dollars on while on welfare -- is MORTIFIED by Octo's reckless spending ... and now, it's hatched a plan to make things right with taxpayers.

BB CEO Mike Brady tells TMZ, "We want to make sure that California taxpayers' money is not going to anything other than taking care of [Nadya Suleman's] children. We don't want to see those kids miss out on anything at the cost of a Brazilian Blowout."

So, a rep for the company tells us, BB is offering to reimburse Octomom the entire cost of her recent Brazilian Blowouts -- plus other hair treatments -- totaling $520.

But that's not it -- BB also wants to give Octomom free blowouts in the future at the company's salon in West Hollywood ... so she's not squandering her limited cash supply on luxury goods. BB will even cover the cost of a sitter while the mother of 14 is getting primped.

To top it all off, BB is offering to pay to fix Octo's toilet -- which might finally allow her kids to poop inside. One can only dream.

Lisa

She needs to be mentally evaluated.Read where she locks her self in bathroom and cries.She needs to say I can't do this.The kids are neglected ,sleeping on floors and probably not fed right.Plus there is no way she can possibly give all of them the attention they need.The system should not wait any longer ,they are damaged by her beyond what we can see.Her hair nails and trainer are not at all a important when she can't take care of them.She is a BIG MESS.

Jen

I feel, however, that Brazlian Blowout should win the Nobel Prize. Greatest invention for vanity...ever!

Kim

I feel sorry for Nadya. The doctor was reckless to impregnate her. She obviously had some mental problems. Get a life for those who disagree to BB. Give her a break and let her get her hair done. Trust me, many women and men are on welfare and doing A LOT WORST! Like drugs, etc.

tami

i am so pissed writing this , I am a single mom , and have 3 kids , i spend all my money on there school cloths , school vollyballl school pict , gymnastics , and much more , its an insult for this woman to spend that kind of money on her hair when her kids are going without bed clothes , and such , but whats worse , is her painting class on the walls of the house , what is that teaching them ,?? Then you get this company giving her free blow outs , what she needs is a reality check , she has more kids that she can afford , and tax payers aare paying not for the kids so much as they are for her hair , who gives a crap what she looks like , she should care about what her children look like , this is all so absured , My Daughter got cancer ,and for 2 years i wore a hat like her , i never gave a crap what i looked like , I wanted to make sure i never spent anytime wasting that i could do for her , got to be honest this woman makes me ill

Seriously?

What?! What kind of logic is that?! She's abusing the handouts, so lets give her more handouts? I understand sympathizing for the kids, but this is just encouraging her to continue to mooch!

Why are people even still giving her free ****? She shouldn't even qualify for government assistance based on her unique cir***stances. Remember people, there wasn't some tragic accident or series of unfortunate events that left her in this position, she intentionally got pregnant with 8 kids, without a job, despite already having 6 kids. In fact, she PAID THOUSANDS to have 8 more kids despite having no other money and no job. And the biological father offered to marry and/or support her, but she said no that she didn't need anyone's help!!!!!!

Have people forgotten that when she first got pregnant everyone said it was just so she could get attention and free ****? Because as pissed as everyone was, everyone is still encouraging it! Including TMZ, seriously Harvey, ban her from the site!

She still doesn't have a job(or any intention of getting one), and she's clearly not spending her time cleaning or watching the kids (as evidenced by those pictures of them being supervised by a chair propped against their graffiti covered door). In fact, she has other people and companies paying for the cleaning and childcare too! And don't think that she got the blowout to help her get entertainment jobs, because A. No one wants her and she knows it, and B. there are hair stylists to blow dry her hair straight on every set. A permanent blowout is just so she can look hot in her personal time, and I'm sure the blowout was only a fraction of the cost of the injectables that she's clearly still getting.

Everyone, including TMZ, needs to stop rewarding what is essentially criminal behavior and delusions of grandeur. It's like leaving out food for a raccoon in order to get rid of it. It doesn't make any sense, they're just helping her be an even more despicable rodent. I get B-Blowouts, but I refuse to help financially support her or anyone that rewards her for being lazy and self-centered while neglecting her kids and their well-being. Even worse, they're giving all the other similarly lazy/crazy chicks out there ideas on how to live off other people. I'll never get another Brazilian Blowout.

Ludicrous, just... ludicrous

Georgie

I can not believe they are doing this, Again someone is bailing her out, I'm freak'n unemployed and need a haircut and blow really bad and no one is running to help me, she needs to get off welfare and get a freak'n job (work from home)or better yet get that doctor who injected her to help pay for all them kids, this is just way out of hand, Won't pay a plummer but will pay a hair dresser,she so needs to loss those kids, I'm sorry but she is not taking care of them she is just looking for handouts and the fame

Seriously?

Why are people even still giving her free ****? I don't think she should even qualify for government assistance based on her unique cir***stances. Remember people, there wasn't some tragic accident or series of unfortunate events that left her in this position, she intentionally got pregnant with 8 kids, without a job, despite already having 6 kids. In fact, she PAID THOUSANDS to have 8 more kids despite having no other money and no job. And the father offered to marry and/or support her, but she said no that she didn't need anyone's help. !?!

Have people forgotten that when she first got pregnant everyone said it was just so she could get attention and free ****? Because as pissed as everyone was, everyone is still encouraging it! Including TMZ, seriously, ban her from the site!

She still doesn't have a job(or any intention of getting one), and she's clearly not spending her time cleaning or watching the kids (as evidenced by those pictures of them being supervised by a chair propped against their graffiti covered door). In fact, she has other people and companies paying for the cleaning and childcare too! And don't think that she got the blowout to help her get entertainment jobs, because there are hair stylists to blow dry her hair straight on every set. A permanent blowout is just so she can look hot in her personal time, and I'm sure the cost was only a fraction of the injectables that she's clearly still getting.

Ludicrous, just... ludicrous

Sela

This is such Bull-S??T! I have to work my A?? off,I'm a tax payer for what...for this crap to support some pathetic excuse of a human being having all these children so us hard working tax payers having to suport her Bull-sh?t habbits while she's a horrible mother instead of feeding or spending taxpayers $$ on nessesity for the children, but instead a freeking Brazillian Blow Out!! SERIOUSE!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS CPS.....?????

Li

HOW IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!!!
This woman needs parenting lessons, a job and a pyschiatric assessment, not free blowouts!!! All she will do with these handouts is spend them on something other then her children!

loyd christmas

Was is this Nasty Bi**H still relevant? she's done nothing but pop out kids. And people bend over backwards to give her **** and pay her bills. Get a F-in job and keep your leggs closed. If you have ever heard her talk. She's a class "A" nut job!

Heather Davis

I only have two kids, and I never have extra money to have my nails done or my hair done. I can't believe people keep wanting to reward her for being so irresponsible? There's other people out there that deserve more help than she does.

Mrs. Adams

Grrrr. Well perhaps the state of CA will consider these gifts income and reduce her benefit level.

ryru

Leave her alone, taxpayers are taking care of much more abuse and people on welefare that should and could be working, It is just awful how some are abusing and spending taxpayers money. The children are here, be nice to her so she can raise them.

NoNo

TO THE HAIRSTYLIST: After that display of invasion of privacy, exploitation and misleading for sensationalism, YOU WILL NEVER BE HIRED FOR LEGIT WORK ANOTHER DAY IN YOUR LIFE. Your career in a town where you could have had one as a stylist IS OVER. Say bye-bye to getting high ticket offers and hello in to min wage. Go get another TAT that reads, "I Coulda Been a Contender But I Sold Out for My 15min on TMZ!"

Heidi859

All I can do is roll my eyes to this. I understand that they don't want her blowing her money on unnecessary things, but why allow her to get this styling done for free AND provide child care to do it? Getting your hair done is not a necessity. It's a nice extra if you can afford to do it the right way. Why cater to her? This is exactly why people don't learn anything. They do something stupid and STILL get catered to. SHEESH!