Gabourey Sidibe

Check Out My Jolie Leg!

4/26/2012 2:16 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Gabourey Sidibe doing the JolieDoing her best impersonation of Angelina Jolie's infamous awkward leg flash at the Oscars, "Precious" star Gabourey Sidibe showed off one of her smooth gams as she left the Chateau Marmont the other night.

The 28-year-old really knows how to go out on a limb.

ambelamba

I don't think she looks healthy at all. Her stance looks awkward because of her bad body shape. I am not gonna say AJ is healthy at all, (she was an opiate addict for pete's sake, and there's no way she can get out of the addiction without methadone.) But this poor girl sounds alarm to me. Unfortunately, study shows that African Americans have vastly different perspective on obesity.

jeff

Well aren't you precious...No seriously aren't you Precious?

Lori

Oh, girl - you DID NOT wear flip flops to the Chateau Marmont!

Birdsht

Respect yourself and lose some f*&^*g weight. Absolutely disgusting

XYZ

Dear GOD, please STOP!!! GAG!

Fred

she looks like she ate angelina jolie.

Maria

It's a shame that noone in the business will tell her how badly she needs to lose weight. They keep promoting her like it's perfectly normal to be so obese. Why in God's name doesn't some one get this young woman some help. It's just so sad.

gigi

LOL THAT GIRL IS SO CONFIDENT I SWEAR HOLLYWOOD NEEDS TO TAKE LESSONS!! THAT POSE ANGELINA DID WAS NOT ICONIC I THOUGHT IT WAS STUPID I WAS LIKE WHAT LEG GIRL HAS NOTHING BUT BONES AND SKIN!

Eric

I love her personality but she seriously needs to lose weight.She's 28 and obese she's going to have a lot of health problems.

Dena

Most of the comments here are so mean. You all have never met this woman at all. I would really like to see how you ugly folks look.

Ej quake

She is so pretty but so scary overweight. Why doesn't she attempt to lose weight?

TMP

Look how easy it is to be judgmental, mean and hateful from behind a computer screen. Wow, TMZ, you guys have some really Class A fans. Unless this girl has done something wrong (like so many of the other celebs out there) and unless there is reason to dislike her BESIDES her weight and skin color... I don't see what all the hating is for.

TMP

Wanted to add that this girl is aware that she is overweight. She's not in denial or anything. She's also said that she's not going to starve herself or have surgery and she will lose the weight slowly, like your supposed to. Compared to the pictures I saw from the promotion of Precious, she actually does seem to have lost a little. What's the point of losing weight to be healthy if you're going to starve yourself (NOT healthy) or have surgery (dangerous).

bunny

Disgusting. When Howard Stern made a rant about Gabourey and how she's going to die of obesity, I made a change in my life and lost 150 pounds. It's nice to see she's still a disgusting, vile pig. I would tell her the only secret to losing weight for people who get it by genetics (although it's hard to believe hers are) if I knew she read comments. It's basically impossible to lose weight without the method all the big stars use, Madonna used to, Nicole Richie does, Gweneth Paltrow owns half the company.

truc10

Her face looks like its ready to explode. (im jus say n)