Pregnant Man's Wife

I'm BROKE and Homeless

4/29/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0427-thomas-nancy-beatie-getty
The Pregnant Man's estranged wife Nancy Beatie says her life has been HELL since getting kicked out of her house 2 months ago ... telling TMZ she's been forced to live like a vagabond -- selling scrap gold and sleeping in her car

We broke the story ... Nancy's husband -- transgender man Thomas Beatie -- recently filed for divorce, claiming Nancy is a violent alcoholic. A judge then issued a restraining order against Nancy and limited her time with their 3 kids to just 6 hours per week.

Nancy now tells TMZ ... since being tossed from the house, she's been forced to mooch off friends and at times sleep in her car because she can't afford even the cheapest hotel.

"I'm house sitting right now, cleaning it for another two days ... but I don't know where I'll go after that."

Nancy says she's out of options ... and has resorted to pawning anything she can because she has no other way to make money.

"I have some junk gold that I grabbed when I had to leave ... broken rings and bracelets not worth much but it's a start."

Nancy says she vows to challenge the custody arrangement in the hopes of spending more time with her kids ... "When I have to leave them, I have to hold back tears."

The next hearing for the case is set for May 7 ... where a judge is expected to rule on child support, spousal support and custody.

Mike

Gee, wonder why gay marriage is banned in 45 states.

rosa

crap now the other woman is starting to look more like a man too.

buzz kill

Now that he is single maybe he can hook up with Chiz Boner. They can have a gay old time.

voice of reason

Why to have kids if you cannot support them???? It makes me sick that, in current date and age, so many people decide to have kids regardless of their financial or mental capabilities. What did they think that announcing thought media him/her being pregnant will be enough to secure some lucrative media deal to allow them to live in luxury for the rest of their live? I think the future looks very dark considering that intelligent, well educated people usually settle for one, max two kids while all those “oxygen wasters” have one kid after another even though they hardly can support themselves.

Brian Noyb

I'm sorry, but which one is the man?

shadough

Sick people. Now the poor kids will suffer because these freaks had to use them as political pawns to promote a gay agenda.

maggie

He IS NOT a pregnant MAn. He looks like a man outside but inside --he is still a WOMAN. A man can't have kids.

quest

GET A JOB YOU STUPID B%#*H!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT REAL PEOPLE DO, ESPECIALLY PARENTS!!!! EVERYONE IS ALSO TRYING TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!

kathy

stop calling her the pregnant man. She's a woman who has had a sex change. LOL

Sherron

WHAT ABOUT GETTING A JOB?? These people play the oh poor is me act but NEVER EVER MENTION WORKING!!

amazinglybored

Yeah, challenge custody when you're living in a car and selling scrap jewelery...makes sense. And good for Thomas for kicking out a violent drunk and limiting that messes access to the children.

Joseph

You woman has a uterus, a man does not. This LADY is going through an alteration. Changing HER gender. So SHE is still a SHE not a HE. You put lipstick on a duck its still a duck. The LADY should not be classified as a MAN! NOT homophobic nor Transaphobic, its called Biology. Now if Harvey Levin or Gene Simons pops out a baby then a REAL man has had a baby.

tidegirl

sometimes people go out and get something called...hmmm um a JOB that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tricia

And we're shocked by this? He/she's made a trainwreck of his/her life.
I'm sure the kids will be so proud of all this.

tucker

As Judge Judy would say, "Madame, YOU picked him!" Or should I say, "Madame, you picked IT!"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments