« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe & Lamar

Pulling Plug on Spin-Off Show

4/30/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Khloe & Lamar is being canceled
Lamar Odom
and Khloe Kardashian have decided to pull the plug on their spin-off show "Khloe & Lamar."

Sources tell TMZ, the show's second season will be its last ... because Lamar wants to focus on reviving his fizzling NBA career. We're told E! is still trying to convince the couple to reconsider, but K&L are standing firm ... they just don't want to do it anymore.

As we previously reported, Lamar was relegated to the Dallas Mavericks' inactive list after putting up career low numbers this season. If he's lucky, he'll be traded. If not, who knows ...

But we're told Lamar is determined to make a comeback -- and he feels he should focus on only one project. Lamar will be living in L.A. full-time and he's hired trainers to help him get his game back.

According to sources, Khloe and Lamar WILL make occasional appearances on the reality mother ship,"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" -- but that's it. No mas.

0409_lamar_odom_dallas_mavericks_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike44090

After seeing how Mamma K. and Klan tried to inject and infect Khloe and Lamars lives I couldn't blame them for quitting the show, finally there may be a female Kardashian with some self respect for her family and not be concerned with filling mama's bank account with Ka$h.

Phoenix1

He should have never signed on to do reality tv in the first place. Like being a NBA player didn't bring him enough fame and money! Lesson learned!!

sc1432

I loved this show and i am sad to see it will not be on again..But..Lamar has to focus on his carrear so i do understand that..
Good Luck to Khloe and LaMar

Sandra

I think Lamar is doing the right thing and Khloe is on the right team. The Odom team. I particularly don't like the K family. Too fake, materialistic and attention hungry for me but I've always liked the way Khloe puts her marriage and husband first. Lamar has the right woman next to him. Get your game back Lamar. I'm rooting for you.

Dee

Agree thank goodness it is over? I tried to watch one show? Lamar is a super guy hope he can make a comeback? Rest of the Kardashians are a joke, who is paying $40 million for more shows? Rob go and have your own life break away now!

Deedee

One down!

Nicoleasm

I don't get why everyone is so happy and writing "yes! We don't have to see this anymore!" So you dislike the show so much that you sit and torture yourself in front of the tv and watch it, but are now happy that the only thing that could tear you away from watching a show you despise is for VH1 to cancel it? Really?...I have no interest in real housewives shows, hence I never watch them, if they're cancelled, I don't have an opinion, because I don't watch or care about the s***. So you can see how it's weird when someone says "yay its cancelled,now I don't have to watch!". You're only NOT watching now b/c it's cancelled not b/c you don't like it

Kylee

GYPSIES TRAMPS AND THIEVES !!!!

sarah

I watched the show last night and figured out Lamar's problem: Kris K. stated, "I'm his agent." Enough said!

St Pete Girl

GOOD FOR THEM!!! Now, if they can only eliminate her controlling mother, they may have a life of their own!

LittleBIt

Good move you guys. You dont need these damn E people in your face all the time filming everything about your lives. Lamar is such a sweet guy and I think him and Khloe have a good relationship. I hope things go better for Lamar cause he's a good man and a great basketball player. Khloe is smarter than the other Kardashian siblings. She dosent hang around the "family" and go on family trips as much as the others do. She has her life with Lamar and she dosent need her family up her a** all the time. God Bless U both and best of luck with everything. Khloe, you will have a baby eventually - dont stress about it. Just be thankful for your relationship and the love you both have. Things will happen naturally.

always

The show is so stupid and her calling a grown man Lammie baby, is enough to make you thrw up. The K's destroy the men, look at Rob, the guy can't even get his own place to live. The whole family is so trashy and money hungry they would sell thier souls to the devil for a buck. They are too dumb to know they make fools of them selfs. Trailer trash.

dd

Well good for you Lamar it's about time you manned up!

Liz

That is good news. Best of luck to them.

Vivian