Vanessa Williams

RIPPED By 'Tiaras' Mom

Over Abortion

5/2/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502_t&t_vanessa_williams_tmz
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ... especially when that house is an abortion clinic ... so says a "Toddlers & Tiaras" mom who's PISSED Vanessa Williams went off about pageant parents in a recent interview.

FYI -- Williams recently appeared on "Anderson" and when asked about the child pageant world said, "When the child is screaming and saying, ‘I don’t want to do this. I don’t feel like doing it.’ When they are using special juice to get them hyped ... that’s not my world and I would never have my kids do that.”

The comments didn't fly with "Tiaras" star  Wendy Dickey -- aka Paisley's mom -- who says she was personally offended ... and lashed back:

"Posing nude and having an abortion is 'not my world' and I would never have my kids do that ... so easy on the judging Vanessa!"

Dickey is clearly referring to the revelations Williams makes in her new book -- in which she admits she got an abortion in high school ... and explains how she appeared in Penthouse.

We reached out to Williams ... but so far, no response.
050212_vanessa_still

Diane

I'm on Team Vanessa with this one !!!

yomama

False analogy. What an adult - or near adult - chooses to do for themselves is completely different than what that beyotch is forcing on her child. SEXUALIZING a child... not even remotely the same thing.

Renee

Number one , no one would ever want to see you naked, number two you have set your child up as a child predators dream! Vanessa was a young woman and had been a victim as a child. Check yourself lady, your daughter is being viewed my many pervs thanks all to you!

Renee

Number one no one would ever want to see you naked Wendy, number two you are pimping out your own child. Vanessa was abused as a child and posed nude as an adult. You have made your child a perverts dream. You will stand in judgment! I feel sorry for your child she has a self serving pathetic mom!

Majestik

Sorry but her having an abortion in "HIGH SCHOOL" and being in a pageant when she was much older gives this "MOTHER" the right to rip her apart when her five year old kid is the center of attention for Paedophiles around the world, HOW?

Nicoleasm

Those things that Vanessa did were adult decisions. The "tiara mom" would never be able to NOT allow her daughter to do that if she wanted to when she's an adult. I think kids want to make their parents happy and aren't able to make sound and reasonable decisions on their own, especially at 5 or 6 years. So if a kid says I don't want to do this, and a parent says, no you have to, you like it! That's the troubling part Vanessa is talking about. I think it would be better if these moms would allow their kids to be more well rounded and do other activities. Like I put my 4 year old in gymnastics. I actually had dreams of her being a gymnast in the Olympics, so I understand wanting to mold your child into something YOU want. But after 6 weeks, she wasn't really interested in practicing at home, she'd rather color or play with her toys. So now I'm letting her do swimming lessons, just to try. My mind set now is to let her decide if it's fun. There were days when I'd ask her if she wants to go to gymnastics class and shed say no, but I'd tell her, she has to. So that's a big clue

Porcelain Cougar

Parents need to be dropped kicked a clue, that enter any child into these meaningless, set your child up for disaster, "shows" Period.

LindaJay

Yeah, Anderson, it's more about the parent's........paycheck!

Kristie

What the hell is she talking about???? FORCING your child to do something they don't want to do and posing nude as an ADULT and making the decision YOURSELF to have an abortion....how the hell do you compare the two???? It's completely different you moron! I don't think she would FORCE her child to have an abortion or FORCE her child to pose nude!
This lady will say anything to try and avoid the fact she had her child dressed up like a hooker and shes proud of it. Sorry Wendy, but no matter what vanessa Williams or anyone else has said or done, you're still a child pimp.

Mason H

Why do I get the feeling if it was a paying gig there's nothing that would be off the table for your daughter, including nudity. You're willing to sell her soul already, if it were legal, I suspect Paisley's mom would have no problem whatsoever allowing her girl to pose nude. Most likely by the time she reaches legal age, she'll look like her mom and no one will want to see her nude even though her mom will most likely be pushing for it for her 10% of the payday!

tellmeaboutit

Carry on, Vanessa and ignore this fool You were right in what you said. And since Dickey sells her kid to get on tv, she might be quite surprised what her life will be once this kid grows up and realizes how she spent her childhood.

Rob

I have never seen this show I have seen ad's for it tho but WHY on earth TLC signed on for this show is beyond me, did I hear this right it is a highly rated show ? HOW.how is this a highly rated show to me it sounds like the mom's on the show are trying to relive there pageant days or they did not get to do the pageant thing when they were younger so there putting there little ,little kids up to it and it sicking, LET THESE KIDS BE KIDS There only young once and these mothers are ruining there lives with this crap I'm so glad my soon to be wife and I have agreed that when we have kids if they want to do something it's there choice and we will support them no matter what and we will not push them to do that crap at a young age we want them to be kids first and for most not 4 going on 24. like the moms on this stupid show.

Majestik

So, my gripe for the thread and then off to bed.
coughahemcough.
Two months ago, TMZ had a thread on here about a Teen mom and beating the snot out of her baby daddy in front of the kid. Once that broke CPS stepped in, stripped her of custody. HOW THE **** does CPS not see the episodes of this show and see the verbal, emotional and mental abuse, plus the PHYSICAL abuse as in, travel, hours and hours of dance, prepare to strut time and LACK of EDUCATION (regardless of being four to five years old, most kids nowadays before hitting kindergarten know their ABC's, count to fifty and print and write their name). I just don't understand why this is ALLOWED, in any State, in any City in ANY country. Are these ****ed up moms paying of CPS to back off and NOT investigate?

defref

Uses her child as a ticket ..

defref

Paisley is the child her mother dressed up as a prostitute AKA Pretty Woman ... a woman's body is their body, unless you're a padgent mom. I feel so very for her child.