Lance Bass

Picks Up Tab for

$20,000 Birthday Weekend

5/3/2012 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502_lance_bass_getty_1
Lance Bass celebrated his birthday a week early this year -- like a BOSS -- treating himself and several friends to a lavish, alcohol-fueled trip to the Caribbean ... and TMZ has learned Lance paid for the entire thing.

A rep for Lance tells TMZ, the former *NSYNC singer flew his boyfriend (above) and 10 friends to St. Martin from last Thursday to Sunday -- and stayed in a luxury villa at the island's La Samanna Resort & Hotel that ran $4,000-a-night.

Lance also sprung for a day of jet skiing at $100/hour ... got a private V.I.P. table Saturday night at Tantra nightclub.

0502_lance_bass_getty_2

We're told the final bill totaled $20,000 -- but the hotel stepped in and comped a bunch of stuff, including the hotel room. Still, Lance sprung to cover the balance ... which wasn't too shabby ... and his friends didn't have to pay a dime.

Even rich people like free stuff.

jimmy d

First and Gay.

24HourJockItchCureDotCom

TMZ, Why is it always about the money?.. Isnt the story, about the dude having a good time for his birthday?? But as long as we are talking about it, 20K is nothing to get so excited about, there are dip**** rappers we have not even heard of yet that drop that every weekend, If anything you are making ol Bass out to be a bit of a cheapskate..

D

Cute guys!!!

Phreaky

I haven't been on vacation 16 years, and now out of work, I wont be able to afford one for probably 16 more years. :((( I wish I had a friend like this! Happy birthday Lance! You picked a beautiful spot! Can I go next year?

PopTart

I can't believe I follow all these queens on instagram! I saw all the pics they posted throughout the weekend. They posted some really hot pics!

PopTart

P.S. TMZ forgot to mention they had Nadia Bjorlin there with them too!

victory

Four dudes at one of the most luxurious hotels on St. Maarten, plus food, drinks and water activities, $20,000 sounds about right. Imagine 2 adults and 7 kids on St. Maarten for ten days, 3 oceanfront rooms, and amenities? It was great!

Kabala

All his bfs look the same.

Bo

Way to go Lance, I'm happy you, your boyfriend and friends had a great time. Oh, your BF is really hot!!

Leonard

What a collection of queers!

PaulWS

gay

Smarg

Homosexuality is a filthy, disease-ridden practice explicitly condemned by God.

manbearpig

looks like lance "up the ass bass" brought along all his butt-buddies.

Jen

What a bunch of ***g0ts!

Jen

WHAT A BUNCH OF F A G G O T S!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments