Lindsay Lohan

Prosecutor REJECTS

Hit-and-Run Case

5/4/2012 2:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0504_lindsay_lohan2
Lindsay Lohan
will NOT be prosecuted for allegedly committing a hit-and-run in Hollywood in March, because prosecutors say the accuser is full of crap.

We broke the story ... Thaer Kamal, the manager of the Hookah Lounge -- claimed Lindsay was driving when she struck him on her way out of a nearby club.

According to the L.A. County D.A.'s rejection notification, Kamal was a "non-credible witness" who changed his story and refused to cooperate with law enforcement.  He refused, among other things, to produce the medical records he claims he had from his alleged hospital visit.

Cops also say the surveillance video shows "no collision."

We reported this morning the case was almost certainly going to be rejected, but the strong language from the D.A. even surprised us.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

awards

TRUTH FROM LINDSAY?

Good to know, eh? Self hatred?

"Liars and mean people. I'm a Cancerian so I'm sensitive and emotional, but very honest - so I don't like liars. Also I don't understand people who are mean for no reason."

awards

LINDSAY ON EDUCATION AND WHERE SHE PARKS HER HEAD!

"People go to college to find who they are as a person and find what they want to do in life, and I kind of already know that so it would be like I`d be taking a step back or something."

"The biggest misconception is probably that I don't have my head in the right place."

HMMMM, Linds, how many places has that head been and what was it doing, eh?

awards

WHAT LINDSAY IS DOING FOR MONEY?

Is it my imagination or would this guy gag a maggot? See pictures at bottom of blog, eh? See Lilo keeping it classy in public!

Guess this pretty much clears up the questions of what Linds does for money, what kind of ho she is and how she has a place to sleep everywhere she goes.

janet

Lohan destroyed her career espically the last 6-7 primetime years of her career. A low budget cheezy Lifetime cable tv movie is a very far cry from a Hollywood production. She is still doing everything that screams to Hollywood producers don't hire me.

Even if Lohan actually gets to the liz set they will see that soon enough. She looks horrible for 26.

Sunset

It is disgusting the way TMZ is on Lindsay's side. They probably won't even report it when she is arrested for the assault against the woman in the club which is probably will be. Of course TMZ did not report what ROL reported which was that the DA said that he initially called the police right after it happened and said that she had hit him and his car so that part of the story didn't change. The part that changed was that he said he was not injured then later said he was. I would bet anything she did hit him. She was just very lucky she did not injure him. I hope the DA has the guts to charge her for the assault and she goes to jail!

Vinsetta

Today is Kentucky Derby day. She's probably wearing some god awful hat and slamming mint juleps. Tonight Cuervo to celebrate Cinco De Mayo. My biggest question is how can she just put the brakes on all nighters and be able to be on set bright and early without smelling like B.O. and vodka.

Grandma Cracker

new thread

Luv

Take this for what it's worth:

I saw that someone posted about Lindsay being a Cancer. Actually, her ascendent is a Gemini. She sees herself as a Cancer - home loving, caring, but in reality she is a Gemini which is scattered brained, has a short attention span, but also very talented if she chose to write. The people who really know her see her as a Gemini too.

At one time I studied it a bit - but have forgotten most that I knew.

twilightmom

By Vorlon:
You should be charged for wasting electrons and oxygen. (Actually you could use more )2- your brain
clearly isn't getting enough.)
6 HOURS AGO
----------
ERROR!! ERROR!!! SYNAPTIC SHUTDOWN!!! SYNAPTIC SHUTDOWN!!!!!
A mind, is a terrible thing to waste! =op

Bianca

wait, so she is not guilty

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7