Ted Nugent to Reporter:

I'll S**k Your D**k, If ...

5/4/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Ted Nugent WENT OFF on a male CBS news reporter during a sit-down interview this week ... claiming he's a "damned nice guy" ... and to prove it, he offered oral sex.

It all went down during a sit-down interview with Jeff Glor ... when Glor suggested he was not a moderate.

Nugent exploded, "I'm an extremely loving and passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy ... and if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll s*ck your d**k."

Nugent then turned to Glor's female producer and said, "Or I'll f**k you, how's that sound?"

After the interview, Glor said Nugent's wife came out and told the former rock star that he needed to apologize. And he did.

Glor later identified the producer as Molly Kordares ... who looks like this:

Molly Kordares

Superman

His wife is an idiot for marrying that lowlife. No doubt he's looking for an affair.

MISERABLE66

WTF?!

J-Daddy

Whattaya wanna bet the producer doesn't look ANYTHING like that when she goes to interview Ted Nugent. It's the same reason you don't wear a flank steak necklace when filming bears!!!! LMFAO

Basketcase88

Once again, Ted has opened his mouth before thinking about what he is going to say. Good for his wife in making him apologize. I hope she hit him up side of the head too.

Uncle Rufus

Sounded like "typical" Ted to me....'the problem?

stlrockn

Frank Zappa once had an album whose title should sum it all up for Ted...SHUT UP AND PLAY YER GUITAR.

Don

Uncle Ted has officially gone off the deep end...

Woot

But Ted... no one WANTS your mouth any closer than it absolutely must be in an interview-type situation. How's THAT sound? Ya hating, ugly, has-been, violent, anger-infused turd.

nu sox n draws

he has blown me plenty of times...and he swallows

Snowdude

Ted is the male version of Kim Kardashian, media whores with waning careers. Its do something or say something stupid an get media coverage.

rico

just say NO to duckface.

baretta

He looks like he's all teeth anyway. Could be quite painful.

Who Knew

I consider myself conservative, I'm a proud member of the NRA, and I think this guy if freaking coo coo for coco nuts. He's dangerous.

BIGMAC

Most of you liberals writing here are nuts. Ted Nugent for president!!!!! The guy loves his country, is patriotic to the core and he really is a 'damned nice guy.' See anyone else who does so much for vets? All of you whining about him, how many vets have you personally helped lately?? And by the way I used to be a yellow dog democrat until the recent administration.

JJ

No worse than MSNBC or CNN reporters.........MORE HONEST THAT'S ALL.