Ted Nugent to Reporter:

I'll S**k Your D**k, If ...

5/4/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Ted Nugent WENT OFF on a male CBS news reporter during a sit-down interview this week ... claiming he's a "damned nice guy" ... and to prove it, he offered oral sex.

It all went down during a sit-down interview with Jeff Glor ... when Glor suggested he was not a moderate.

Nugent exploded, "I'm an extremely loving and passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy ... and if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll s*ck your d**k."

Nugent then turned to Glor's female producer and said, "Or I'll f**k you, how's that sound?"

After the interview, Glor said Nugent's wife came out and told the former rock star that he needed to apologize. And he did.

Glor later identified the producer as Molly Kordares ... who looks like this:

Molly Kordares

Who Am I

Seriously people I want you to be attacked and taken down by the media and keep your cool.

As I said before delicious irony when the media gets verbally attacked instead of there so called unbiased news.

Muppet

When someone loses their temper in this fashion anything and everything they are trying to say is lost. The only thing that will be remembered about Ted Nugent is his foul mouth now and nothing he stated about politics at all. This is not the type of person you want anywhere near a political campaign.

oclaw714

Someone should check Ted Nugent's birth parents to make sure he's not some inbred between David Koresh and his sister.

maggothead

Loudmouth alcoholic 63 yr old man, with Pony Tail wearing a BassProShop camo hat covers his bald spot! Theodore is a wanna be ...thinks he is..a celebrity Rock Star. Epitome of someone in support of Guns one that has already "sucked" one too many!!

Ringo Moon

Theodore, please go back to your shantey and stfu.

Mike Litoris

Attta boy Ted, go get 'em!

maggothead

Loudmouth 63 yr old wearing a pony tail with BASS PRO SHOP Camo Hat to cover his bald spot!! Epitome of Gun Activists, and thinks he is .. tries to be...a celebrity rock star!..

TMZSUCKS!!!

It would so hot if he died from a deer attack!

TMZSUCKS!!!

It would be so hot if he DIED from a humiliating deer attack like the hunter in that funny video.

GARY

Common, if it weren't for these antics, he would have relegated to complete obscurity by now!!! He has no other way to get any attention, other than this. This isn't the 70's any longer, and no one remembers his name!

Vernon P. Alarcon

this cowboi is married? what woman in their right mind would listen to this ranting maniac day in and day out? he's probably not getting any. guess that's why he wants to pork the CBS producer or suck jeff glor. he should go squirrel hunting with darth cheney

jamie

One sick ticket !!!!!

LVX156

I LOVE Ted. At the very least, he keeps it real.

Natalie

I would rather he shoot me.

Leilani Massa

New petition to get Outdoor Channel to cancel Ted Nugent’s Spirit of the Wild. They’re being irresponsible by promoting illegal hunting by paying Ted Nugent to poach animals on national tv.