'BB Wives' Star Tami Roman

Don't Pull the Show ...

MILLIONS Will Suffer

5/7/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0506_tami-roman_getty"Basketball Wives" star Tami Roman is begging a Texas court NOT to let a hairy legal battle stop her reality show from airing ... because, according to her, millions would suffer.

TMZ broke the story ... Roman was sued in March by Crème de la Crème hair company for allegedly bailing on her endorsement duties and then promoting her OWN hair line instead. The company asked the court to stop VH1 from showing any segments where Tami promoted her line instead of theirs.

Now Roman is firing back ... claiming in court docs that she is the VICTIM because Crème didn't pay her on time, thus breaking any obligation she had to them or their hair extensions.

Roman goes on to claim that prohibiting the show from airing would affect "millions of people" and the harm suffered by Crème de la Crème "pales in comparison."

Roman is asking the court to let the show air as is, along with ordering Crème to remove her name and likeness from any products and pay her court costs.

A judge has yet to rule on the case.

Ms. J

Whether they pull the show or not...I will no longer watch it. Tami's actions were totally un-called for and I would have retrieved that pocketbook from her!! How are you going to be a bully and have medical issues!! WOW!! What B----!

Kim Bad Mom

Cancel it

Tammie is so Ghetto. I no Evelyn back in the day she didn't like black guys

Lucy

Tami sucks

jaie

Tami,

Your a bully. You need to stop picking on people and enjoy your life. Don't take your anger on them. Continue attending your therapy sessions because you need it. I don't understand angry people like you. You can change your life but its up to you. You have teken the first step in the right direction but you need to follow them. Don't look back. You have two young girls who look up to you. Be a geat role model for them.

Karen

This show has become a showcase for violence and bullying. The ignorance this is being foisted off as entertainment is just sad and disgraceful.

I was once a fan but I am tired of seeing Evelyn constantly behave in what is really criminal ways. It was too much when she climbed up on a table and especially when she grabbed wine bottles to throw at someone who happened to anger her.
We all should live in a world where one should be able to disagree with someone else without fear of physical reprisal. Evelyn is just a thug . Shaunie disgusts me when she defends this woman's indefensible actions.

Gardie Emilcar

Tami asked for respect who the hell does she think she is. She not educated don't have a career, She a complete idiot for as the women of colors so is Evelyn......

Michelle L

When she said it will affect millions, I think she meant the employees of Creme de la Creme or what ever it's called. Yeah right, FIRE HER ARSE!

Michelle L

When she sy it will affect millions, she mean the employees of Creme de la Creme or what ever it's called. Fire her ass!

Michelle L

I believe when she said it will affect millions of people I think she mostly meant the employees of Creme de la Creme or what ever it's called. Yeah right, like she really care, FIRE HER ARSE!

Michelle L

Sorry for posting so many times, but that's how many times I want her FIRED!

Shi_One214

Aye my boo is funny. Tami I love you but I don't necessarily think millions will suffer. But I love your humor baby.

kim b

they need to worry more about her being a 41 year old bully than some hair products

ashley o

how bout we just rock the real hair for a minute....ijs!

Donna

you are the one who is going to suffer that is a pay check for you not us

Isis Phoenix

Copy and paste the following link into your url to sign a petition to cancel VH1's Basketball Wives Reality Series

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments