Bieber's Video Vixen

Don't Worry Biebettes ...

I'M MARRIED!!!

5/6/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Rachel Barnes in the Justin Bieber video
Justin Bieber's super hot love interest in his new music video wants the singer's rabid female fans to know she's NOT a threat ... 'cause she's already got a man.

TMZ spoke with Rachel Barnes -- the chick who Bieber can't keep his hands off of in the new video for "Boyfriend" -- and she tells us the chemistry between the two was "only for work."

"Justin and Selena are adorably inseparable and I, myself, am already married" ... adding, "I'm a Belieber, but he's not my boyfriend."

FYI -- Bieber's fans have a reputation for being a bit ... territorial ... and some have even sent death threats to women who got a little too close to JB ... including Kim Kardashian.

But Barnes -- who got married in La Jolla last year -- says the Biebettes have been cool so far ... adding, "It's been great to be a part of the Bieber madness ... even if only for a song."

Rachel Barnes is married

daniela

me gutan esta bn........!! :D

spike

That's the most beautiul girl I've evr seen---- and no, I'm not talking about Justin Beiber. If you google image search Rachel Barnes you can find some of her modeling pics and she is just crazy hot! Hopefully thi is the start of a great career for her, we need to see a lot more of her!

Mikey

Looks like Rachel Barnes is represented by Leni's Model Management in London: http://lenismodelmanagement.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/rachel-barnes-in-justin-biebers-music.html
The link there has loads more pics too!

haya

Omg!! she looks so young in the video

SwaggyPrincess

Bieber is looking fine damnnnn.

anonymous

Well, I can now confirm that I have now moved in with my partner and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank prophet harry enough for changing my life. I am totally amazed and so happy that he has been able to do this for me, it took little time, however prophetharry@ymail.com has constantly been there for reassurance, however, you must follow and listen to everything he says, as it is very important to follow guidance and instructions but IT WORKS and I am living proof, I can't thank him enough.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3