Lindsay Lohan and Woody Allen

The Manhattan Dinner Mystery

5/6/2012 9:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0506_lindsay_woody_videoLook out Scarlett Johansson ... Woody Allen has a new buxom, young muse in his sights ... and that muse is Lindsay Lohan.

The unlikely duo was spotted out in NYC last night at fancy-schmancy Philippe restaurant -- and we're told this isn't their first spin on the friendship bicycle.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Allen and Lilo have been friends for years now and he's one of her biggest supporters -- never jumping on the judgment bandwagon.

We're told there are no projects officially on the books right now, BUT sources tell us they've been throwing around the idea of Lindsay being in one of Allen's future films -- which would be huge for Lilo, since his last flick, "Midnight in Paris," was nominated for a bunch of Academy Awards.

We're also told Lindsay has nothing but respect for the quadruple Oscar-winning director and would LOVE to work with him.

Um .. duh.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hey, where did IDIOT go? IT vanished AGAIN!

janet

Woody would never tolerate her crap. Would fire her in a heatbeat.

Hey Lohan shouldn't you be rehersing for your liz role. Oh, thats right she doesn't rehearse she just shows up unprepaired and expects everyone to work around her unprofessionilism .

fargone

Where's this old turd's manners. A real man is supposed to hold the door open for women to enter and exit first. Even for Lindsay.

MIKE

She is far to old for Woody ,he likes um 12-13.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Here's how you know this story is bs. Who has a dinner 'meeting' to discuss upcoming films with their family in attendance? If this was for real, Woody may have brought his wife but certainly not his 2 children as well. And I doubt Mrs. Allen would allow her two children to be in the vicinity of that strung out, drunken SLAG!

janet

According to ROL she did get picked up and had dinner with Allen and Soon-yi and another person. Guess she wasnt stalking him.

Regardless, Lohan has a ton of cleaning up to do and she just isn't doing it at all.

Lohan was back to partying as soon as she left court. In trouble less than 2 weeks later. She may have dodged the hit and run but what about the assult charge. As far as I know that hasn't been dropped yet.

Skeptical

Andrea

You people are so ignorant...the WOMAN that Woody Allen fell in love with was NOT his adopted daughter. Get your facts straight. It's true that she is Mia Farrow's adopted daughter, but NOT his.Not to mention she was of age when they began their relationship. And he and Ms. Farrow were never married. I am so sick of seeing morons say this nonsense whenever Woody's name comes up.
53 minutes ago

------------
1 RESPONSE ▼

magmax

I think it's comical how the supporters of the low-life culture use any tiny little, and meaningless, thing they can to sell their crap as ok.

Let's just go with this - "Allen and Farrow's biological son, Ronan Seamus Farrow, said of Allen: "He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression. I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent... I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children."

Take a hike Andrea. You're part of the decline.
23 minutes ago
--------------

Sorry Andrea, you have been Chopped.

andyscandy

Woody Allen is joining Lindsay as a partner in the 6126 clothing line..
their first marketing tool would be childrens pants half off.

andyscandy

it wont be a disney movie Because woody will feel tempted an is bared from disney, and lindsay was fired a while back from disney because fcking Goofy

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

How many times do the paps stake out a restaurant with Allen inside? Yea, thats what I thought. Can't imagine who called them to alert them he was inside. LOL

TH

It will never work, Lindsay is too old for him anyway. Plus they are not related which is a sticking point for Woody

Julia21

Lindsay really likes them weird

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Those RIM CAT stories are my absolute FAVORITE!

Vernon P. Alarcon

Woody's got a girlfriend....and a woody

Reed

Seeing that picture of them together made me want to throw up. Not a good sight to see and that's a movie I'd pass up watching if they were to make one together.