John Travolta

Sued By Masseur

He Touched My Penis

5/7/2012 1:36 PM PDT UPDATED: 5/8/2012 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0507_john_travolta_laqsuit_massage_2
John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. The masseur did not know it was Travolta when the appointment was booked, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

The masseur -- who is only listed as John Doe -- claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way.

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Travolta's reps could not be reached for comment.

txcn

Its nice to know employees at Pebble Beach have loose lips. They don't have confidentiality clauses. Is John Travolta the only star the employees spill the beans about?
Pebble Beach is nice, but is one resort in the world of a thousands. I don't imagine it breaks Travoltas hear too much if he can't go there, too many others much nicer to chose from, and with employees that know how to keep their mouths shut. Quite frankly if I had the cash Travolta has I would leave Pebble Beach alone. There must be somewhere out there that would maintain his dignity and confidentiality.

Buie

If it isn't true, the masseur and his lawyer and the most ignorant client and lawyer ever.

Natasha

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages... sounds like someone is trying to make a quick million by saying John Travolta did something and I hardly doubt this even really happened. Just because they are made of money doesn't give anyone the right to go and make stupid **** up to get it.

Kilp

BAHAHAHA! Finally!!

Seriously though John, it's totally cool to come out and admit you're at least bi-sexual. Who gives a sh*t? If it's your wife, well you probably should have had that discussion before you married. In any case, if it's really true, just admit it. It doesn't make you a 'bad' person. I don't care what religion you are. Some people just like their sexual 'options'.

Back in the early otts (aka: early 2000's), I was cashing in a spa package gift certificate at one of the hoity-toitie, upscale, ridiculously priced hotels in the Dallas area. During one of my treatments, one of the women who was working on me was telling me more than she probably should. I can't remember who was in the news at the time but somehow we starting talking about gay celebrities. She proceeded to tell me some names of former celebrity guests whom the public would be surprised to know they swing both ways. One of the names was John Travolta. I admit I was surprised but certainly was not shocked.

I do believe it's true. I've sharpened my 'gay-dar' by being one of few straight women living in the 'gayborhood'. My senses tell me you totally swing both ways but who knows? It's your private business but as a public figure, you should be comfortable and responsible for admitting it if it is true. It sucks you're in this position but hey, fame has it's prices, right??

Which finally brings me to the TMZ quote. Do you guys even use copy editors anymore?? Shouldn't that quote "'Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."' really be "'Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect SEXUAL ACTIVITY in return for FAVORS."' ?? Maybe I'll send you my resume for your files.

Taste the rainbow John.

Not Saying

Don't doubt it - we have a good friend who has a friend from high school that is a limo / town car driver and he drove him to a bath house in downtown LA. didn't want to be believe it....but it's true.

Serious Jelly

this is serious jelly...

"Your trying to say.. that John has sugar in his shoes!"

Cheri

People! The real issue is.....it's "massage therapist" not "masseur". That term is like so 10 years ago.

Sakina Mengle

I was surprised when I heard that John Travolta was married and that he had kids. I just assumed he was gay, so this story does not surprise me. However, I think some of the facts are twisted so the masseur can get money from John Travolta.

Dita Wildflower

I am a massage therapist and this absolutely 100% sounds fabricated by the therapist. There is NO way that the massage therapist is telling the truth here if he is a legit therapist. Anyone who practices Massage Therapy knows that there's no way a massage therpist would even allow the client to get to a point where his/her hand is on the scrotum and then get to the point of full touch to the shaft of the penis? When the therapist says here that John removed all of his clothing and was semi erect before they even started, then the ethical code we follow is clear that we are not to proceed with the massage if there is any inclination that the session is in any way sexual. If this is true, the massage therapist here is WAY unprofessional for continuing after being touched, or even allowing the hand of the client to touch him without putting an immediate stop to it.. There are clear rules of a code of ethics that we follow in order to recieve our license and this therapist had ZERO education on boundaries and how to help this client understand them. He stood around long enough to have a sexual convo with the client after the touch? WRONG. This therapist is lying or is not a legit licensed educated therapist. FAIL

mac the knife

ho..ho..ho.. Hollywood was rife with gossip Travolta was/is gay even in the 1970's before Saturday Night fever. even when he was moaning over his older Gf who died.

Then sometime in the mid 1980's the News of t he world outed him with his ex boyfriend expose'with pictures.. he's into leather rough & readies.. apparently he w ated to leave Scientology & he was threatened they w ill out him..after this.. lo & behold he married Kelly Preston.

Mav

Sadly it's not the first time. I have a L.M.T. friend who had a run in with him. Guys been doing this for while and even banned from some spas.

Mav

Sadly, this is not the first time this has happened. A friend who is a LMT had a run in with him once. Its happened many times before and he's even been banned from some spas.

Mesa

Is there such a thing as 'semi erect'?

Babydoll0630

IT says that John was touching the guys "shaft".......how does he get to the shaft of his penis unless he let John. SO WTVR. I've heard stories like this about Travolta, but IDK bout this one. The John Doe is probably Perez Hilton and loved it.

And thats the truth

It is amazing how many people "knew John before he was famous" or "they have a friend of a friend who knows John" or there are images of John kissing a man.....lol. I do not believe any images I see as long as Photoshop is around and I have heard the "I have a friend" story way too many times. It seems to me that it may be difficult to do all of that touching while you are laying on our stomach. Isn't the masseur usually around your waist area with their hands on our shoulders and back?