John Travolta

Sued By Masseur

He Touched My Penis

5/7/2012 1:36 PM PDT UPDATED: 5/8/2012 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0507_john_travolta_laqsuit_massage_2
John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. The masseur did not know it was Travolta when the appointment was booked, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

The masseur -- who is only listed as John Doe -- claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way.

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Travolta's reps could not be reached for comment.

connie

Like travolta would say anything about welcome back kotter! Is he kidding???

floresjr.roberto

OMG.......John is so caught!

Nasious Cordova

Personally, the fact that John is a scientologist bothers me way more than the fact that he wants penis. I respect his ability as an actor, and his sexual preference affects that in absolutely no way.

Heather

John Travolta is gay?! No, the next thing you'll be telling us is he wears a toupee. John is fooling nobody with that "I used to be straight but Hollywood changed me" routine. He is a gay man who attempts to compensate by pretending to be Mr. Macho Super Pilot in that Boeing 707 for which he isn't even rated in (he is only a private pilot.) However the real tragedy is his promiscuous sexual pursuits could bring on a serious or fatal disease to himself and to his wife.

Anon

Read the papers - pretty funny. This has been a long time coming. I've seen so many stories about Travolta's antics in bath houses and how he really likes to persuade straight guys. They've said he is so blatant, it's like he wants to get caught so he can come out. John, it's time, go on with your bad self!

Latoya's Headband

The masseur was sooo tramatized he stood there and watched John choke the chicken! Did he wait around for the happy ending? And all massues have touch their clients privates during the massage-with no intentions of nasty time. Its the price of doing business. The masseur is a lowlife!

ManiacalZebra

I'm hardly a Travolta fan, but I'm just not buying this.

Muppet

I don't believe this story for one minute. Just some schmuck trying to make a quick dollar off John Travolta. He's probably banking on the fact that John will want the bad press to go away. I hope John Travolta fights this and exposes this jerk.

S.D.W.

The National via PerezHilton had this story MONTHS ago. The masseuse sold his story but that doesn't necessarily mean that his claims are untrue. Besides there have been rumors for decades on Travolta's promiscuity and homosexuality. Travolta should've came out years ago. I wonder what his wife Kelly Preston thinks of her hubby's behavior.

MizM

ok, wait a min, after reading the above docs im really wondering if this happened in JAN as alleged why the F* is this guy only filling papers now in MAY!!!??? Doesnt seem to me as the guy wasnt too distraught to wait 4 months to sue.... that alone says BS!!

Christine

I say BS. . .Why would any high profile person do anything like this, knowing full well, there are cameras, recorders -TMZ - lurking at every corner. Seriously doubt Mr. Travolta would put himself (no pun intended) in this type of situation or position. The guy's a gold digging jerk. .. I would even bet, the scenario was the other way around and, he most likely got a big huge REjection!!!!!!

Dennis Johnson

"Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity.From what I have been told TMZ is the only one that still does this.I mean look at the people that work there,everybody IN THE BUSINESS KNOWS Harvy is a well know ***!!!!!!!!!

connie

so I just read the whole complaint...it is hilarious! everyone needs to read it!! This guy is an idiot! I can't believe they even let him file this complaint with the story he told!! what a waste of taxpayers time and money!

Wendy

WHY was the masseur naked?! How did Travolta touch his scrotum and shaft if he was fully clothed and behind Travolta massaging his back and/or legs. This sounds SUPER FISHY.

Paperboy415

Totally believe it, he's been outed so many times it's amazing there are still people that think he's straight. Everyone in Hollywood knows the truth and turn a blind eye.