John Travolta

Sued By Masseur

He Touched My Penis

5/7/2012 1:36 PM PDT UPDATED: 5/8/2012 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0507_john_travolta_laqsuit_massage_2
John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. The masseur did not know it was Travolta when the appointment was booked, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

The masseur -- who is only listed as John Doe -- claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way.

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Travolta's reps could not be reached for comment.

Paperboy415

Totally believe it, he's been outed so many times it's amazing there are still people that think he's straight. Everyone in Hollywood knows the truth and turn a blind eye.

karen

I feel sorry for his wife and children

CC - THE ORIGINAL

Such BS...and notice how the POS has to get someone ELSE in trouble with the "anti Semetic" comments???
Wonder if the d-bag recorded it.....

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

'Scuse me! Yeah. I don't care if John is gay. But was the guy massaging him naked too? I mean, the way TMZ describes it specifically, his scrotum and shaft were touched--there seems to be an implication that massager man is naked too.

PhillipP

Why didn't he just have sex with Tom Cruise?

Lizzi

I only liked him in Pulp Fiction and that whole scientology thing makes me gag.. but I still say "Duh, that totally didn't happen". John Travolta should probably sue him.

Sherri

Come on, Google image the photo of him kissing his nanny/lawyer next to a plane, the photo speaks volumes. Also The "church" of scientology once claimed they could "cure" homosexuality siting Travolta as their success story. They later retracted.

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

This isn't new. Travolta's homosexuality has been known for many years.

Kelly

This was inevitable.

yessir

Everyone in the industry knows that he's gay so this may be true. But $2 million?!!! For what?

rodney

Hollywood run by gay jews?
Is this true Harvey?

"Gambling in Casablanca... I'm shocked!!"

mike cohen

I believe it

rommel

I always knew he was a ***********.

CC - THE ORIGINAL

Just read the doc....is it me, or did that read like a mini Jackie Collins book???

Aberdeen Billy

Research an old Mike Love (beach boys) interview from when he shared a back yard landing strip with JT...he saw plenty of his "dates" come and go.