Tracy Morgan

Wheelchair-Bound

After Flu-mergency

5/7/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

Tracy Morgan in a wheelchairTracy Morgan doesn't mix well with mountains -- because for the second time in four months, the comedian fell seriously ill in the Rockies ... and required the use of a wheelchair to make his flight home.

According to reports, Tracy was rushed to a hospital in Denver on Saturday for flu-like symptoms and dehydration. He was treated for several hours and released.

The above pics were snapped yesterday at Denver International Airport -- shortly before the "30 Rock" star flew back to New York.

Tracy was supposed to perform at a comedy show in town Saturday night -- but his act was canceled due to the medical emergency.

Tracy was previously hospitalized in January after falling unconscious at the Sundance Film Festival. He later cited Utah's altitude as a reason for his sickness.

Miss Piggy

He should be checked for Sickle Cell Trait

RT

He needs to start managing his diabetes. ..or he'll have to get amputatations

Carl

Just what I'd want to see on my flight. Someone so sick from a contagious disease that he has to use a wheelchair to get on the airplane.

Quinn

One drink = Two in the Rockies. That altitude will kill you. Personally, the worst hangover in my life in Denver.

Velvetstrongarm

Flu?. I just had open heart surgery in mineola on wednesday and I walked out of the damn hospistal Tracey ...

Shannon

I live in Colorado (at a higher elevation than Denver) and this happens ALL the time! Altitude sickness is real - it's not contagious and doesn't have anything to do with his diabetes. If he is drinking that is just going to make it much worse.

gcb0569

He looks hung over.

Fifty Shades of WTF

Altitude sickness. Been there done that! If you aren't use to mile-high, Rocky Mountain High.... can be a bitch!

HMichaelH

Am I reading this article correctly???? He has the flu, and he gets on an airplane, where the environment is sealed, so everyone breathes the same air. I hope he flew home on a private jet, and didn't subject hundreds of other people to his illness.

b

The guy has been an alcoholic for year and had major surgery in 2010. Why is it a story?

stu

Blame Abe Lincoln.

onelove627

The mountains don't make you sick. Booze does!

NickSunset

Don't even Bother I bought the rights to TRacy Morgan on Celebrity DeadPool I am going to make a killing we he drops dead which looks like soon.

meg

Sounds like sickle cell or another chronic anemia plus altitude, at a minimum. Add in possible alcohol or drugs, and voila! Misery.

KicksandGiggles

He probably saw one of his "comedy" routines.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments