John Travolta

Claims 2nd Masseur

Is ALSO Lying

5/8/2012 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0508_john_travolta_tmz
John Travolta's lawyer is lashing out at the second "anonymous" male masseur who's accused the actor of sexual harassment -- calling the 2nd claim "just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one."

Travolta's powerhouse attorney, Marty Singer, just released a statement in response to a report that a second accuser filed legal docs claiming Travolta grabbed his genitals and masturbated during a massage session on January 28th at an unidentified Atlanta spa resort.

Singer calls the new allegations "absurd and fictional" ... and says they're "just as fabricated" as the claims made by John Doe #1 in the initial lawsuit filed May 4th.

Singer also blasts the lawyer who's representing both accusers -- claiming the attorney obviously read media reports which poked holes in accuser #1's story ... and then made adjustments when asserting claims on behalf of the 2nd alleged victim.

We've put in multiple calls to the lawyer who filed the claims -- but he has yet to return our calls.

Marty Singer's Official Statement:

"This second 'anonymous' claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one.

The attorney who filed the lawsuit on behalf of his second anonymous client, who does not want to disclose his name although he is required to do so, was notified that his first client’s claims were totally false and fabricated, since our client was not in LA when anonymous “Doe #1” claims he interacted with John Travolta.

That fact is easily provable since John Travolta was on the east coast working on a movie on the date that anonymous “Doe #1” claims he interacted with our client.  After we were able to establish that anonymous “Doe #1’s” claims were totally absurd, the same attorney has now filed a claim on behalf of another plaintiff, whom he identified as “Doe #2.”  Significantly, although the same attorney made the fabricated claim for Doe #1, there was never any claim made by anonymous Doe #2 before he filed his specious lawsuit.

Before the attorney for the two anonymous plaintiffs filed the claim on behalf of the second person who refuses to disclose his identity although required to do so, it is obvious that he checked media reports that my client was in Atlanta working on a movie.

However, the claim by Doe #2 is just as fabricated as the claim by Doe #1.  Our client will be fully vindicated in court on both of these absurd and fictional claims."

Dita Wildflower

These massage therapists BOTH have a hidden agenda. I am in the field and we get propostitioned all the time. It's up to us to educate the client on boundaries right at the moment of inpropriety, if the client persists we end the session and go on our way...why did these 2 men stick around then after they were assaulted? Totally unprofessional of them... and also... this whole thing sounds shady. Like I said, being a MT we are constantly propositioned and I guarantee you they didn't try to sue the other clients who did this to them for 2 mil. Give me a break.... John Travolta isn't that stupid... I bet you these 2 guys are working together...

Cujeaux

At what point did Travolta's head become a ginormous cinder block?

nof

It's like how-hookers-act on the street or in clubs.
(seductive)

Versus who-they-really-are once the door closes:

"Three hundred and I want it all in unmarked 20's."

-Sounding like Eilliot Ness or Joe Friday!

Dr. Phil's planning a show on this:

"Sensitive Male Masseurs, are they the new breed?"

Hey Marty, thanks for sending back my Charley Sheen/Anger Management treatment - luv ya!

Jdawg

I just would not want a Male Massuer to begin with. But i do go to some sleazy places and they offer more than a massage.

LaLaLand

What's done in the dark will always come to light. All the shena****ns had to catch up with him at some point & Scientology can not cover up your s*** forever!

nof

Most of the male-masseurs I've known?

Got their start in body-building.

Down @ Gold's Gym in Venice.

Ironically where I got my own start !

None were exactly what you'd call ...

"Sensitive."

This must be like a new movement.

DrTyrell

This is going to get extremely embarrassing for John. He does this, plain and simple.

LeeLoo

While I think John enjoys having gay sex, I do think he knows where to go to get it. I think the lawsuits themselves are BS. He probably made a pass at these guys, they shot him down but not without gaining major $$ in their eyes.

nof

Travolta only gave the dude 800 dollars -

Enough to pay the losers' RENT for the month.

So this is the conclusion:

- against the s*** that prey on Hollywood Royalty/Celebs, subdivision C (male masseurs).

A-listers get together?

Form an Assassination Squad.

-And start wasting these people.

It's crossed the line -

Time to do something about it/them.

Otherwise you turn Hollywood into "Gravy Train City."

Go ahead, haters, hit the hate button, I'm trying to break my record of 27 "hates"!!!

bluesea

Travolta made move on my husband (massage therapist)......but he would never step forward ...thats a not nice "spot" to be in, especially , if you have growing up kids

nof

I just want John to do another Quentin Tarantino movie -

Those are the only things that make SENSE to me.

SSinOC

There has to be trouble for JT on the Scientology front? For Scientology to look the other way on celebs that are in the closet and being accused, looks bad. He must be trying to make a brake for it and Scientology is allowing the flood gates to open? If they step in behind the scenes maybe that would indicate that they've returned JT to their fold. I wonder if Breitling and any other sponsors will stand behind Travolta through this?

mintjulep

Bible, I live in Canada, and my masseuse told me a very similar story a few months ago about Travolta enjoying only the company of male masseuses and that he liked his endings happy... Coincidence?

nof

Good movie idea for Tarantino like he needs me:

"A Squad's assembled and to waste bottom-feeders."

nof

There's nothing weird or freaky about Travolta.

After you've done a few women you start to think:

There's GOTTA be something better than this!!

Then it's, okay, do you have the gonads to ACT on that -

Nothing's freakier than the posters here - nothing.