John Travolta

Claims 2nd Masseur

Is ALSO Lying

5/8/2012 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0508_john_travolta_tmz
John Travolta's lawyer is lashing out at the second "anonymous" male masseur who's accused the actor of sexual harassment -- calling the 2nd claim "just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one."

Travolta's powerhouse attorney, Marty Singer, just released a statement in response to a report that a second accuser filed legal docs claiming Travolta grabbed his genitals and masturbated during a massage session on January 28th at an unidentified Atlanta spa resort.

Singer calls the new allegations "absurd and fictional" ... and says they're "just as fabricated" as the claims made by John Doe #1 in the initial lawsuit filed May 4th.

Singer also blasts the lawyer who's representing both accusers -- claiming the attorney obviously read media reports which poked holes in accuser #1's story ... and then made adjustments when asserting claims on behalf of the 2nd alleged victim.

We've put in multiple calls to the lawyer who filed the claims -- but he has yet to return our calls.

Marty Singer's Official Statement:

"This second 'anonymous' claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one.

The attorney who filed the lawsuit on behalf of his second anonymous client, who does not want to disclose his name although he is required to do so, was notified that his first client’s claims were totally false and fabricated, since our client was not in LA when anonymous “Doe #1” claims he interacted with John Travolta.

That fact is easily provable since John Travolta was on the east coast working on a movie on the date that anonymous “Doe #1” claims he interacted with our client.  After we were able to establish that anonymous “Doe #1’s” claims were totally absurd, the same attorney has now filed a claim on behalf of another plaintiff, whom he identified as “Doe #2.”  Significantly, although the same attorney made the fabricated claim for Doe #1, there was never any claim made by anonymous Doe #2 before he filed his specious lawsuit.

Before the attorney for the two anonymous plaintiffs filed the claim on behalf of the second person who refuses to disclose his identity although required to do so, it is obvious that he checked media reports that my client was in Atlanta working on a movie.

However, the claim by Doe #2 is just as fabricated as the claim by Doe #1.  Our client will be fully vindicated in court on both of these absurd and fictional claims."

brandnewkey

Oy vey. This is nothing new. As I am someone in the industry, this has been going on with him for years. He's got a lot of money so he keeps people quiet. There are plenty of stylists, makeup artists, etc. that can confirm this - and who have been hit on by him. Look, everyone knows he's bald and he's been using a toupee for years - what makes anyone think he's going to admit his sexual preference?!?!

igotfleasfromtmz

All it took was a quote we don't know if it is even true
Hollywood is run by Gay Jews
The witch hunt is on
TMZ couldn't be because that comment sorta hits home?

Bud

Travolta is obviously a closet Queen

Throwback kid

I don't like the new TMZ format, it's too cluttered. TMZ is no longer fun to read

idette Galarza

I can:t believe that some people could be this low down and dirty to take a famous actors reputation and invent such allegations

Leader of the ignorant masses

All i know is i would not let a guy give me a massage. If i am going to pay for someone to rub me down why in the world would i not have a woman do it?

frankie

Could this be true about John Travolta? He was so mascaline in Saturday Nite Fever.......it's shocking. I mean, this hasn't just come out once BUT three times from what I can remember. First, his manager said many years ago that John wanted a sexual relationship with him. Now, two other guys. I'm starting to believe that where theres smoke their might be fire. It's ok if that IS what he likes......I guess my whole thing is that IF he's married to a woman and trying to keep this other life a secret, that he should be more careful. Those are my thoughts, does anyone agree?

The Dude!

ok Lindsey you were out of town again, both times.... oh wait same story/excuse different person....

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Maybe he's trying to leave Scientology. I saw a program once that claimed that part of this "audit" business is getting you to give up all your dirty little secrets and if you ever try leave they use that info to try and ruin you.

kert

crap

rick

Its pretty obvious travolta is gay. That movie where he is a dancer with a headband pretty much destroyed my gaydar.

JD

My Uncle lives in L.A. and was at a bar where Travolta was years ago and claimed that John was hitting on him, saying it was a very weird situation....and this was quite some time ago. I wouldn't put it past Travolta whatsoever!

Pierce Aero One

I'm not buying it. I never have believed any of those sort of rumors about Travolta. I grew up in Hollywood. These sort of false accusations occur until they actually DO find someone that is gay. Meanwhile, many straight folks suffer. I took care of elderly Silent Film actors, as an orderly, at an old folks home in Hollywood, when I was a teenager. This is exactly the sort of B.S. that they warned me about. It is not new. It happened in thier day, and it happens in ours.

palermo

Only one liar here that I can see

REALbarbwire7

Remember Eddie Murphy? In an alley, with a hooker? Who knows.