MJ Bodyguard

Claims Singer Ordered

Hit on Randy Jackson

5/8/2012 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0508_michael_randy_jackson
Michael Jackson's former bodyguard claims the singer was a paranoid maniac ... who ordered members of his inner circle to kill his younger brother Randy ... this according to The Sun.

In the interview with The Sun ... ex-bodyguard Matt Fiddes claims, "Michael was caught in a war with his brothers for years, They were desperate to sign him up to a $500 million deal for a Jackson 5 reunion tour."

Fiddes -- a martial arts expert who worked with MJ in the UK and in the US -- explained, "Things reached a head when Randy was trying to force his way past the bodyguards to speak to him in one of his rented homes. Michael ordered him to be shot."

Of course, no one shot Randy ... but Fiddes says, "Randy was so scared he got on the phone and threatened to call the Press. He told the bodyguards, 'If you shoot me the whole world will know about it.'"

Fiddes continued, "[Michael] was out of mind on drugs and luckily Randy was OK."

Fiddes has been dishing MJ dirt to The Sun for a while now ... just last week he claimed the singer despised Madonna and poked holes in a Voodoo doll of Steven Spielberg after MJ became a Nazi sympathizer.

None of Fiddes' accusations have been corroborated.

We reached out to the MJ Estate for comment -- so far, no word back.

Cujeaux

Oh, I thought Wacko wanted AI Randy Jackson shot. I would be in favor of that as well.

What I Think

I hope the bodyguard writes a book and blows the lid off of the wacko who was Jacko.

Glenda in Texas

"Anything...anything. Anything for money..."

MiMi

# 1 The kid is not his son.

#2 This guy is nothing but a liar and a con artist.

Held Michael's umbrella for a hot minute in 2002 and that's it.

End of non story......

Madisen

I'm getting tired of hearing these false rumors about Michael. Gosh TMZ, can you get any lower than this? You probably can.. Anything to make a quick buck huh.
"Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen don't make it factual." -Michael Jackson

Carla S.

This is such nonsense. Of all the brothers, Michael was closest to Randy. He even hired Randy to be his business manager. Consequently, Randy is the only Jackson brother who didn't sell Michael out in death. Another person trying to seek fame off a dead celebrity. Sad.

MiMi

OMG UnWell

THe million dollar question is why are YOU so WEIRD??????

Duilama

I'm not saying he was a saint or anything like that, he had a lot of flaws like all of us do, he was a person and a human being; But all these hate and accusations against Michael makes me think he was on this earth on a mission!

--------------

Yeah, I know, u r just saying u r stupid. His mission was to help us to find out who the stupid people are!

LOL!

Dose Of Reality

It wouldn't surprise me to find out he is on the family payroll. The name has to be kept out there no matter what. They are too scared that the money will stop. After all, who is going to support them, LeToilet?

pia

This man has been lying for a minute now and he needs to go sit down because no one really believes him.

Beebee4000

Don't believe it. Trying to get in the spot light ,what a shame!

MiMi

UnWell, you are WRONG as usual.

All my posts still here.

But yours aren't..............

What I Think

I was going to post another comment but...IIIIIIII AAAMMMM AAASSSLLLLEEEEEEEPPPPPP.