John Travolta

PROOF I Didn't Grope

That Masseur

5/9/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509_john_travolta_bathroom_3
John Travolta
was 2,475 miles from L.A. the day a masseur claims the actor sexually assaulted him at a Beverly Hills hotel -- and TMZ has obtained photographs which his people say will prove it.

We're told the photos were snapped January 16th in NYC. Travolta sources say they have proof positive of the location and date of the photos -- New York, January 16.

The photos could torpedo the case of John Doe #1, an unidentified male masseur who filed suit against Travolta for allegedly grabbing his penis and scrotum the very same day ... during a massage session at the 90210 hotel.

And there's more ...  a receipt from a meal Travolta ate at Mr. Chow in New York ... also on January 16th (below).

0508_john_travolta_receipt_nyc
The bill totaled $382 and the tip was $100 -- the kind of generous tip for which Travolta is known. We've confirmed Travolta ate the meal at Mr. Chow.

Another masseur filed suit against Travolta yesterday, claiming the actor tried to grab his penis during a massage session on January 28th in Atlanta. The same lawyer is handling both cases.

Travolta's attorney Marty Singer calls both lawsuits "absurd and ridiculous."

0509_john_travolta_footer

Diane

Come on......TMZ. You can ABSOLUTELY tell this is a Photoshopped picture. I love how they chose just the right pic, with a scarf..so when they Photoshopped it..it might be a little hard to tell with the scarf and the placement of his head. :) Good one..ALMOST. Although you can clearly see the head, just doesn't sit right on the body..
Also how convenient..that the 'day' that he supposedly did this harassment of this Masseur..He happens to conveniently have a receipt and a picture of himself somewhere else?
Lets see him come up with pictures and receipts, for accusation, after accusation. ????

paul a.

Im a huge Travolta fan. Im straight. I wish he would just come out and admit to being gay. It wont change a thing for me or my feelings about his work. Its no big deal Vinnie B!

Jody

photoshopped!!

Jody

That's not him....photoshopped

Celebrities Suck

I don't understand how some people like to get their bodies rubbed down by strangers called Masseur's. I will never go to a massage porlar because I do not like getting rubbed down by someone I don't know. Think about it, you're paying someone to touch your body, maybe they should be paying you for getting to rub you down.

your not all that

Dosent even look like its him. That guy is too small to be John. If he really is a creep I hope hes being called out. Hollywood weirdos think they can do what hey want........

raky

Lier lier pants on fire.

rye

I first thought I was looking at Ben Stiller in the picture

alex

these were taken on the 14th, his body and face look the same from the one TMZ posted.

andre`

That pic looks so fake..

Yoo

I don't see his name on the receipt

anony

IF Travolta didn't fly to NYC that day--and they have to confirm that he DIDN'T--that only proves that that one masseur got the date wrong, not that it didn't happen.

Cynthia

Take the opportunity.It's self respect time.Finally?

sugarbee

What is really sad is how many of you people want it to be true because you hate your own lives and enjoy watching people you are jealous of, fall. John is a nice guy and people who wanna believe this without any proof are as sick as the people who make up this stuff to get rich instead of earning their own money. IF IT WERE TRUE, you press charges, NOT sue for money!

Grouchy Smurf

An undated photo and an unsigned restaurant receipt are not exactly solid proof. Really makes me wonder about TMZ's standards of proof.