John Travolta

PROOF I Didn't Grope

That Masseur

5/9/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509_john_travolta_bathroom_3
John Travolta
was 2,475 miles from L.A. the day a masseur claims the actor sexually assaulted him at a Beverly Hills hotel -- and TMZ has obtained photographs which his people say will prove it.

We're told the photos were snapped January 16th in NYC. Travolta sources say they have proof positive of the location and date of the photos -- New York, January 16.

The photos could torpedo the case of John Doe #1, an unidentified male masseur who filed suit against Travolta for allegedly grabbing his penis and scrotum the very same day ... during a massage session at the 90210 hotel.

And there's more ...  a receipt from a meal Travolta ate at Mr. Chow in New York ... also on January 16th (below).

0508_john_travolta_receipt_nyc
The bill totaled $382 and the tip was $100 -- the kind of generous tip for which Travolta is known. We've confirmed Travolta ate the meal at Mr. Chow.

Another masseur filed suit against Travolta yesterday, claiming the actor tried to grab his penis during a massage session on January 28th in Atlanta. The same lawyer is handling both cases.

Travolta's attorney Marty Singer calls both lawsuits "absurd and ridiculous."

0509_john_travolta_footer

Diane

Not only is it plainly Photoshopped. They were very careful about not showing 'his hands', so we could not look and see the details of his hands from other pics..and see if 'this he' that they claim he is, was wearing a wedding ring.or not...Also,.the scarf placement is (as I said earlier) very convenient. So, we can't clearly get a close up look at his neck/head connection..etc..Just looking at this pic, you can tell this just isn't right, it's off..
He also hasn't been this thin in a while..His legs are thicker..and even though they have a scarf in front of his chest/stomach area..you can tell this man is thin..and Travolta has a pretty big torso as of late. Even though his weight fluctuates..he hasn't been this thin...it seems... in awhile.
Also as connected as he is, with publicists..and Scientology(and their cult)..anyone could work for them, anywhere and obtain a receipt for that date..(at a restaurant, they might have connections to.) Just find a way to have him sign "it'' at the bottom, or have someone forge his signature on top of the receipt..and copy it.and send it to TMZ. Anything is possible.
I FIND IT VERY CONVENIENT, that they on a normal day would come up quickly with a convenient photo and receipt of him..miles away from where the 'altercation, harassment took place.) ..
People have to also remember he is a pilot he can fly his plane anywhere..albeit even cross country. The receipt is for almost midnight...

Bloomcounty.USA

Travolta owns a boeing 707 as well as 4 other planes, he's got his own airport terminal built into his Florida home with a commercial runway. Even if he was in NYC for part of the day, who's to say that he didn't hope on his plane and head to LA for another part of the day. Oh and didn't his lawyers ADMIT that he was in fact in LA on the date in question after initially saying he wasn't? Just saying, he's a pilot and he's got a boeing 707 ... now if they were saying he was in Italy at the time, I'd buy that he couldn't have been in LA.

Quinn

At least he tips well.

Bloomcounty.USA

Oh and the receipt shows that it's from January 16 ... but at 11:38pm. Like I said, dude has a pilots license and his own personal commerical jet. He could easily have been in LA earlier in the day.

Faith

Look at the time the receipt was printed! It was after 11PM!! He could have easily taken a late flight that day! His attorney's better be doing some quick stepping! Personally I think he is guilty...I have thought he liked men from day one on Welcome Back Kotter! If he does that is fine, but forcing yourself on anyone, man or woman is WRONG!! He is not above the law and he IS NOT everyone's dream. Get over yourself Travolta!

Kat

I can take a picture of myself and impose a date like that on it. I can provide a picture of myself in winter clothing and say, "Look, I was in Alaska on March 12!"

I'm not seeing anything on the receipt that proves it is his receipt. The last four digits of a card that we know is his, his name, a Scientology logo... Nothing.

I travel cross country often. I've had lunch on one side of the country and dinner on another.

And don't forget Scientology... Those people go all out to protect their highest paying cult members. Don't be surprised if John Doe disappears.

Luz

I would say that Travolta's jet flight records and the surveillance camera of the restaurant at the time he was dining will shed the light of truth in this matter.

lanie

The picture is undated. There is no time stamp. The reciept does NOT have John's name on it anywhere, not even where the signature should be. The tip amount is on there, but no signature?

This proves nothing. Who was your source for this information, TMZ? Was it John's lawyer, Marty Singer? If so, I think you're being irresponsible not including that with your post..

You're pushing this blurb/story as if it is true, but there is NO time stamp on the photo.. and there's no name on the receipt.. That could be ANYONE'S receipt..

Weird - when I use my CC - my name usually appears on the receipt, then I sign it... but neither are present on this receipt.. Why?

CC - THE ORIGINAL

Picture isn't him, IMO. The neck wrapped with scarf is trying to hide that there's no "neck rolls"...JT has a fatter face and thicher neck....notice the neck "muscles" poking out in front.
Also...those legs ain't chubby's...NO WAY!!
The nose...JT's hangs OVER his nostrils...this one doesn't...can clearly see nostril holes.
Ha!!! How crazy am I....looking at size of nostril size...LOL

britnee98

That photo has been ALTERED. It's so clear. The shoulders are not broad enough to be Travolta's. Somethings fishy here.........

Faith

Look at the time the receipt was printed! It was after 11PM!! To be exact 11:38PM! Has no one else noticed this?? He could have easily taken a late flight or flown himself that day! Remeber he is a pilot with his own plane. His attorney's better be doing some quick stepping! Personally I think he is guilty...I have thought he liked men from day one on Welcome Back Kotter! If he does that is fine, but forcing yourself on anyone, man or woman is WRONG!! He is not above the law and he IS NOT everyone's dream. Get over yourself Travolta!

Sonja

The photo looks wrong/weird.. Photoshopped. No name on the receipt? .. even so it's nearly midnight.. a guy with a private jet could surely fly from LA following a massage to NY for a late night dinner. Didn't he fly halfway across the globe in a couple hours when his wife was in labor? I have to say.. I'm curious about how this one turns out.

PlainJane716

He looks A LOT thinner in the picture. That looks photoshopped... and not a great job at that.

How is the receipt proof of anything?

Hot Farts

The check is for 11:30 pm. He could have left at 3:00 pm and arrived at 9 pm in New York at Mr. Chow. EXTREMELY LAME EXCUSE.

robert

He will need complete proof of being in NY a day before and a day after the allegation with continuous stay in NY. He is a pilot, and even if he didn't fly himself he knows the ins and outs and all of the logistics involved for fast air travel. Not to mention all of his money. If he can prove being there for three consecutive days in NY he will then be clear and free. I knew I should have been a Lawyer instead of a rock musician.