MJ Estate

Settles War with Chick

From 'Thriller' Video

5/10/2012 3:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510_ola-ray_thriller_2
Michael Jackson's Estate has finally settled its beef with the girl who played MJ's date in the famed "Thriller" video -- three years after she filed her lawsuit.

TMZ broke the story ... Ola Ray sued MJ and his production company in May 2009 -- the month before Jackson died -- claiming she hadn't been paid royalties from the legendary 1983 music video.

The former Playboy Playmate sued for breach of contract, insisting she was still owed a massive chunk of "Thriller" profits.

We don't know how much the Estate settled for -- but from what we can gather, Ola got something.

"Thriller" director John Landis has filed a similar lawsuit against the Estate. We're told both sides are still trying to negotiate a settlement.

HumanNature

SAME OLE BS!!!!

LET MJ REST IN PEACE

HumanNature

THE "QUACK" WILL BE FREE IN 2014

What I Think

I think this will be my last visit to TMZ because with most of the rabids gone this site has gotten boring. I say goodbye to my fellow "haters" and wish each of them well. I also assure them that every June 25th, National Pedophile Day, I'll be reading my copy of Michael Jackson Was My Lover: The Secret Diary of Jordie Chandler. Goodbye to all. It's been fun.

HumanNature

DAMN RIGHT THE CONVICTED FELON IS A "QUACK"!!!!

AND SO ARE YOU!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO FLUSH THE TOILET QUACKING "TURD"!!!

HumanNature

ole

adjective /ōl/

Old

THIS DUMB FOOL DON'T UNDERSTAND OR KNOW THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!!

DUMB ROCK!!!

Pegasus

Paris Jackson: Soccer, Siblings & Starbucks In LaLa Land! Paris Jackson: Soccer, Siblings & Starbucks In LaLa Land! 3 2

Posted on May 16, 2012 @ 10:30AM print it send it
Pacific Coast NewsBy Radar Staff

While we're not sure if she moonwalked to the barista, we do know Paris Jackson paid a visit to a Los Angeles Starbucks on Tuesday, and we've got the pics for you on RadarOnline.com.

The 14-year-old daughter of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson, along with brothers Prince and Blanket, grabbed some cold drinks on an idyllic Southern California afternoon.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson & Brothers Chill Out With Coffee

The sporty teen cooled down after a presumably long afternoon of soccer, as she wore a red jersey with shin pads and cleats.

Prince, 15, wore jeans and a white polo shirt, while long-haired Blanket, 10, wore a green polo shirt and black pants.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids Memorialize Their Late Father

What all three kids looked like three years ago was a mystery, as their late father famously shrouded them in masks whenever they'd venture out in public. Of the masks, Paris told Ellen DeGeneres that Michael "only tried to protect us [making us wear them] and he'd explain that to us too."

HumanNature

I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO WITH THEIR LIFE!!!!

IT'S THEIR LIFE!!!!!

DO YOU GET IT!!!!

HumanNature

CAN'T HELP THAT I LOVE THE KING "MUSIC"!!!!!

YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT!!!

"THRILLER" STILL HOLDING ITS OWN AFTER WHAT 30+ YEARS AND COUNTING!!!!

#1 WORLDWIDE" SOLD"

KEEP ON QUACKING LIKE A STUPID DUCK!!!

HumanNature

I ASK "YOU" A SIMPLE QUESTION!!!!

DID YOU EVER KNOW MJ PERSONALLY????

HumanNature

I WOULD NOT KNOW "CLONE" SINCE YOU ALREADY UP THE "QUACK" ASS!!!!

HumanNature

duilama

Don't understand some hypocrite who is anit-gay but lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve MJ who was as gay as a feather!

I'M A "SINNER"!!!!

AND SO ARE YOU!!!!

ANTI GAY????

JEHOVAH GOD CREATED MAN AND WOMAN TO PROCREATE WHICH MEAN TO FILL THE EARTH WITH THEIR OFF SPRINGS!!!!

NOW, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT????

YOU SOUND SO ANTI-HUMAN!!!!

SATAN!!!