« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena Williams

I'm Officially a RAPPER

Check My New Song!

5/11/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

serena_williams_VideoLaunch
Forget tennis, Serena Williams got a new sport ... the rap game -- and she's making her debut with a brand new song that's actually pretty catchy.

TMZ broke the story ... Serena laid down some tracks last year at a Florida record studio called B Major Music Group -- owned by Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie, who's good friends with the Williams sisters.

Now, one of the tracks has finally surfaced -- and it ain't half bad.

The lyrics are a little cliché -- shocker, another song about "balling hard" -- but her flow is surprisingly not annoying. She even gives her sister Venus a little shoutout.

Take a listen. Or don't. It's Friday. Do what you want.

0511_sports_stars_singer_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Justeezy 818

sick rapping! everyone is just haters && uhm what does her looks have to do with rapping? Obviously, a majority of you do not have pictures up so you can not say anything <3 go serena!

Tres

"....is she serious??? Rap music has already went to hell in a handbasket, but this goes to show how WORSE its gotten! People make fun of me because Im black and my favorite singer is Kylie Minogue, but this 1:00 minute of trash is the reason why! WTF kinda stupid juice was she sippin when she told herself she could rap?! :/
"

I'M LAUGHING AT YOU TOO. KYLIE MINOGUE? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT EURO DANCE CRAP? DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME? I'D NEVER ADMIT TO THAT. LMAO!!!

Tres

BOTH SERENA AND VENUS HAVE COLLEGE DEGREES. MUCH MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR MOST OF THE TENNIS PLAYERS ON TOUR.

Sincerity

She has a "LONG WAY" to go before she can be taken SERIOUSLY!!! Serena really should check out Donell Jones' U Know What's Up video featuring Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes. The late "Left-Eye" really nailed it!!!

numbc

Money, status, rights, but are you lonely? Maybe I can't find a person who speaks? See lovewealthy.com Spend two minutes, we here to register, to join us in this big family, meet your soul mate in life!

Devin