'Two and a Half Men'

Renewed for Season 10

5/12/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0512_angus_ashton_kutcher_john_cryer_two_half_men_getty
It's the decision we all saw coming ... "Two and a Half Men" has been greenlit for a 10th season.

The show's current stars -- Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones --  are all getting raises, says The Hollywood Reporter ... with Kutcher's salary hitting between $700k to $725k per episode.

Despite Charlie Sheen's very public firing, the show still wrangles in 15 million viewers each week ... making it the No. 3 primetime comedy on TV.

Looks like when Sheen called the show a "steaming pile of s**t" ... he forgot that "s**t" makes a whole lotta money.

Cognizant _illiberal

this show is almost unwatchable now without charlie , the only thing keeping it afloat is allens antics he is funny ashton sucks

Hammer

Good luck with your sinking ship

Toilethead

That sucks.

IceGypsy

Sweet!! Can't wait. The show was getting so boring with Charlie. They were running out of stories. Loved this season and can't wait for the next

Shelly Smith

I'd like to know who these 10-12-15 million viewers are because it obvious that NONE of those people are online, Otherwise, these millions of fans would be contributing to blogs that support this lame show. It is down right awful! I do not dislike Ashton Kutcher and he was great as a pretty, dimwit (Kelso) but he doesn't have the acting talent to support an entire show.

Lynn

They must have gotten new, different viewers with Ashton being added because most of the people I knew who used to watch the show hate it with him in it and no longer watch or the network doesn't want to cancel because that would look like Sheen had won. Anyway, the show now sucks!

cab

2.5 men is over. Looking forward to AM and see some Co-Stars from 2.5. Would be great fun!

Throwback kid

I would love to see someone ask all the celebrities that Ashton punked what they really thought abot him? He acted like every celeb in LA was his buddy and they all thought he was just so hip and cool when he would hug them after they were punked. I have a feeling alot of them thought he was really a talentless D Bag who they wouldn't give the time of day too if those MTV cameras weren't rolling

two cents

Who still watches this show? It's horrible now with AK. I call BS.

leafsfan1977

I wish they would just end it. I've watched every episode this season with hopes that I would find at least one redeeming quality. Unfortunately, I could not. Ashton is just plain unfunny. They turned Jake into a stoner (also unfunny). Alan is now a bigger mooch than he ever was in the 9 previous seasons combined, and that God-awful British woman they brought in for the latter half of the season as Walden's girlfriend just annoys me to no end. Conchata Ferrell (who plays Berta)...who I thought was one of the funniest people on the show, has been seldom seen this season. Although Charlie's firing was justified, the show is simply not the same without him.....and not in a good way. At least before, it had structure. I'm at a point where I couldn't give a rat's ass about any of the characters. Hopefully, the 10th season will be its last.

Jess

JUST CAUSE IT MAKeS MONEY DOES NOT MAKE IT GOOD ITS SAD TO THINK JUST CAUSE IT MAKES MONEY THEY OVER LOOK THE SHADY WAY THEY GOT RID OF CHARLIE CAUSE HE WOULD NOT BOW DOWN TO THERE CRAP

Natasha

I'm glad this show got renewed, I actually love Ashton's character better than Charlies :)

sanbro

I LOVE this show now that Ashton is on it!!! The cast really seems so much more believable. So very happy they will be on another season.

maya e.

15 million? barely 11 at best, the show is renewed because Chuck Lorre refuses to concede defeat, maybe he is paying Kutcher from his pocket

JimmyB

Even a piece of crap like this still makes a profit for the network. Not a surprise. Too expensive to come up with a replacement. The writers are phoning it in.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments