Bryce Dallas Howard

It Takes a Village

5/14/2012 7:14 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0514_bryce_dallas_howard_NPGFour months after giving birth, "The Help" star Bryce Dallas Howard was spotted exercising her post-pregnancy legs on a walk with her adorable baby daughter Beatrice in L.A. this weekend.

The 31-year-old -- who also has a 5-year-old son with hubby Seth Gabel -- kept it casual on her mother-daughter afternoon excursion in a pair of comfy sweats and slippers.

Bryce -- who's currently nominated for an MTV Movie Award for "Best On-Screen Dirtbag" -- knows raising two kids is a total workout.

0514_bryce_dallas_howard_before_baby_footer

Michelle

Shame on you people. Let her be a mom to her new baby.

lmtninja

Shame on you TMZ. On mothers day you posted this? And I would say 'shame on you, commenters', but if you're so ignorant you don't know what happens to a woman's body during and after pregnancy, it would only be a waste of time.

RocketSkates

Ya know guys/ladies/etc, Bryce did get really big for her first pregnancy. Also in Terminator Salvation she wasn't wearing padding for her performance as Kate whats her name. So I think she's just a bit prone to getting chubby.

Kaybee

Do you people not realize that she gained EIGHTY POUNDS during her pregnancy and she JUST GAVE BIRTH? She is a rich celebrity who will have this weight off before her next role, but GOD you people are insensitive and I'd love to see how skinny everyone commenting meanly is! If you're going to criticize her weight-- POST-BABY-- at least have the ****ing balls to post a picture of YOURSELVES normally not after a baby.

buzz kill

Somebody is actually tapping that? Not even if I spent a year at sea.

buzz kill

Her husband already hid the full length mirrors. Hey honey, no more kids.

Jen

WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON?! She looks 20 months pregnant in this photo! She's not pregnant?! Good God!

Boo

These pictures make me so sad. Her weight, clothes and walking around in slippers means she's suffering from depression. Wish the Media would leave alone and let her family help her get through it in private.

Saba

Are we all looking at the same photos here, because bryce looks quite pregnant in the photos of her holding the baby. It quite evident she or her husband don' care about the weight gain why should she, just because some of you boring ass wives have to keep your self a certain weight for your husband to find you remotely attractive does not mean everyone else has to as well.

nix

I know it's sad to say...but she really is HUGE!!!!!!

Lena

Oh my! she's BIG! She had that kid 4 months ago. How much weight did she gain? Guess she's not breast feeding...I mean, yeah most celebrities lose the bay weight too quickly ---and by nefarious means; but GOD that woman SHOULD NOT be that big four months after having the baby. I bet she's suffering post partum again...maybe the meds make her large...wow...SHE. IS. LARGE!!!!!

Grace

Listen, you ****es! Try having and popping babies yourselves before you judge her. You guys are just plain mean. This whole article is a piece of crap! TMZ I am very disappointed will be unfollowing on twitter! You guys suck.

Crystal

Are you sure that is even her? I have seen pics of her looking like she is about to pop and she doesn't look like that. I mean either way she looks great after just having a baby, but I am not 100% positive that is even her!

tracee

You people are PATHETIC! Why don't you do something useful with your lives instead of making nasty comments about a person who has gained weight? OOH yeah...because mocking celebrities for their humanness, gives your poor self-esteem a little boost, by creating the illusion that you are more important than what you really are. I recommend you people do something useful with your time and then, maybe you'll not feel the need to put others down for the sake of your own poor self image.

Stephie

OMFG, *******S. THIS IS WHAT AN *ACTUAL* POSTPARTUM WOMAN LOOKS LIKE.