Pauly D

New Liquor Deal Could

Make Him CRAZY RICH!!!

5/14/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0511_pauly_d_tmz
"Jersey Shore" star Pauly D is entering the liquor business ... and TMZ has learned his new signature drink deal could set him up for life.

According to our sources, Pauly D is close to announcing his own ready-to-drink cocktail called REMIX ... a series of vodka-based drinks in various flavors. Pauly's drink is meant to target the "pre-game" market -- the kind of drink you have before you go out for the evening.

Our sources say Pauly D's business partner is none other than David Kanbar, the co-Founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails. We're told the drink was brought to the Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America convention in Las Vegas early last month and buyers loved it.

Considering Skinnygirl sold for a rumored $120 million ... Pauly D might be retiring before you can say GTL.

EggsOverEasy

First.. nice..

EggsOverEasy

Whatever happened to OJ.. grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, soda, tonic, etc., etc.. keep it simple folks all the pregame ingredients you need are healthy, cheap and at you nearest grocery store..

Keith

WOW!!!! OMG!!!!!!

janet

Sure. Whatever your sources say.

Bridget

I wouldn't put anything that has something to do with the jersey shore cast in my mouth.

Big dog

I understand giving Pauly D the cash more so than how that dbag Asston keeps getting work

thestupid

This clown is a brain dead fool. He doesnt deserve 1/4 of the money he gets NOW! All he is, is a ugly DJ with a tan and bad hair. Man, life isnt fair.

Jdawg

That Juicehead really needs to involved with Booze Business. He will drink up the profits in no time.

Captain

maybe he can take some of that money and get a real hairstyle stop looking like a DOUCHE

Official Tissue

@blackoutdiamond is one of the first artists with a endorsement from REMIX!!..Congrats!..Good stuff.

parlayer

racist joke," How do the french hold there liquor?? By the ears", I don't drink and if I did it would be coors.

Jerzee Girl

Haters.....Pauly D is doing his thing and you wish u can. He is so HOT!

Jac

Good for him. I've never watched an episode of Jersey Shore, nor will I ever. I'm really not a fan of smut TV. I am happy when someone succeeds, though. Way to go, Pauly.

gamepro

They need to cancel jersey shore because that show is just plain anoyying to me and I hate how when people are actors or actress they can make anything else

Flying Blind

It'll be easy for them to screw him out of his money, good choice for them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments