Pauly D

New Liquor Deal Could

Make Him CRAZY RICH!!!

5/14/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0511_pauly_d_tmz
"Jersey Shore" star Pauly D is entering the liquor business ... and TMZ has learned his new signature drink deal could set him up for life.

According to our sources, Pauly D is close to announcing his own ready-to-drink cocktail called REMIX ... a series of vodka-based drinks in various flavors. Pauly's drink is meant to target the "pre-game" market -- the kind of drink you have before you go out for the evening.

Our sources say Pauly D's business partner is none other than David Kanbar, the co-Founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails. We're told the drink was brought to the Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America convention in Las Vegas early last month and buyers loved it.

Considering Skinnygirl sold for a rumored $120 million ... Pauly D might be retiring before you can say GTL.

stephanie

YAY Pauly!!! Congrats! I am psyched for this!!!

intellex

Does he really need more money?

Gretel

I hate his hair. It always reminds me of those ice cream cones called Drumsticks. He should advertise those dressed like one.

Thudula

Write the PRODUCERS.
Women are TREATED DISRESPECTFULLY.

CriticXtreme

PAULY D is the only one (without a vagina), from that Jersey Shore crew who actually has any talent and any future. His aura is good karma. And as you can see by this event, it's growing. Just keep a very linear separation from the JSc because when their flame dims, they may want to blow out your light.

Christopher Hill

why olando mad

whomecouldntbethenwho

Why is he so worthless...maybe he just needed some directness instead of the constant runaround...not like he spent 8 hours in pretty much lockdown at infectious disease section of the ER only to find out that he has a rare condition called Stevens Johnson syndrom, never was was **** talking being done only too someone who stayed on the line way too long for someone trying to make money...dudnt get that much for me and giving the situation being as snowed out that night as I was and with the other stuff going on why not have what you want with out to many constant nagging...and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way at all...i was a very polite person if I say so myself with not being as rough as i usually am..u want me to be serious then give me a straight response and so i actually have a lol bit if an idea who im dealing with...ive been playing along going with it pretty well this whole time but u actually want my loyalty show me just the tad bit of trust and stop with musical chairs...ill give it to ya yall one upped me **** ten upped me...but my loyalty can only go blindley so far till it feels like something not very good is coming along and given how things are going it wouldn't surprise me...i can be amazingly loyal of you just actually show me your not playing me...and im not one about money...as you can tell im not exactly stingy but the way u look at it is that im probably going to disappear here un the next couple of years ir so...so why not see happiness amount others..i just wanted one thing out of all this and it was to try an get back to a friendship i once had with someone...idk if she's actually part if this it not..but all I've been asking for this whole time is a text message ssyin hey im so n so here's the deal..u want in or out yea awesome here's what's up....no fine never another word and carry on there my wayward son..just sayin;) by the way so ur tracking thus phone what about the other one ....if so then i maybe blushing a bit kiddin kiddin tall take things so seriously when you can't even give me a serious remark that's not someway coded....im not trying to destroy or tear apart anything believe me im not I told yall that I was done fighting and I am...but your going to gace to show me a little proof that im actually dealing with who I think I am or group....u do that and ill sign anything y want..is that too unfair from my standpoint...theres one of me trying to straighten everything out an I feel as though im missing alot still.i can be an amazing team player when part if the team up to date an all that but catching a couple yells here and there from the QB from the side line isn't going to tell me much ...all right rant done...i really am not trying to burn anyone...i gave nothing but good grashies and from what I remember only opinion based comments about anything except for the beauty that was infrint of us....

Kobe_No_Means_No

close to... might be... rumored...

Does TMZ even use sources anymore?

Mojo

His new drink should come in an actual douchebag.

robert

Jersey Shore has to be the biggest waste of airtime the world has ever seen

Tj203

I hate all Armenian Kardasians, they just taken, they never Given anything to any body. They build the WAR between countries, ,they use the tears of another people, Sorry, this just a Bible said.....

chifinest30

Ohhh yea Pre game time Yea!!!!!!!!

LaceSpillsTea

CAN I get an endorsement for acting an ass on national T.V TOO ?!?... i promise i be the best IDIOT I can possibly be !!!!

uncle jimmy

FIRST OF ALL I DO NOT CARE FOR THESE PEOPLE AT ALL BUT HIS DRINK IDEA IS A GREAT ONE AND IF MADE STRONG ENOUGH COULD BE A LUCRATIVE BUISNESS

uncle jimmy

Wish i got paid from drinking and ****ing hoe's to start any independent buisness i wanted to start

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments