Facebook

The Richest Breakfast

In the World

5/18/2012 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0518_mark_zuckerberg_composite_facebook
Here's hoping you enjoyed your soggy-ass cereal this morning -- because the people over at Facebook are celebrating their big IPO day ... by dining on cran-orange scones, coconut mango smoothies, and sausage hash.

It's all being offered at one of the cafes located at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park, CA -- where FB staffers dine for free -- and the complimentary menu is claw-your-own-eyes-out delicious.

Here's a full breakdown:

Strawberry banana soy smoothies, coconut mango smoothies, whole wheat cranberry orange scones, sausage and biscuit hash with cream gravy, whole wheat choco-chip pancakes with vanilla whipped cream, whole wheat low fat flax waffles, and old-fashioned buttermilk pancakes.

Most of you have already killed yourselves by now, so we'll stop there.

Being rich is so much better than being not rich.

tgrfan42069

not really..id rather be non rich due to the fact when you rich you have lawsuits and cant really trust a woman/man to be with.because most times they are after money.then add the fact you tend to be a target for robberies and so forth.id say my life is just fine.

croc

like i need to know what they ate?
clooneys dinner was more money anyway.
the menu does sound good though.

Bridget

I'd take my cinnamon toast crunch over a mango smoothie any day.

Jack

"Being rich is so much better than being not rich."

How would you know, did Harvey give you stock options on TMZ.com? Hilarious.

D-INCARNATION

Too many carbs, where's the omelette bar cheapskate..

Muppet

How pathetic and immature is the writer of this article to think that normal every day people can't afford this type of breakfast. Seriously, someone needs to get out more! Pathetic!

RedwoodPerch

Food is food. Just ask anyone who is starving to death.

Cheryl A.

Hey TMZ, We NON-rich folks can afford pancakes, waffles and smoothies the same as the rich ones without all the headaches. I'll take cleaning my own house (with a mortgage that is affordable) over worrying that my "Maid" is stealing my stuff or writing a tell-all about me.

I Was About To Say

"Being rich is so much better then not being rich." There are plus's and minus's to everything.

BC

LOL! Ya'll are so jealous! Yeah, id rather be rich than poor.

royalredus

OK TMZ simma down now. It's just breakfast. I mean I'm happy for them and everything, but we've all had scones and smoothies.

2idiots

I'm having sliced banana and a mango AND I'm preparing it myself (so suck on that facebook employees)

Cao

"Most of you have already killed yourselves by now, so we'll stop there."

Why are statements like this not illegal?

Ih8Taxes

Screw that hippie breakfast, I went to "Legs and Eggs" breakfast this morning at the local strip club. It doesn't get any better than that

IceGypsy

Well my whole wheat toast with home made strawberry jam was delightful lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments