Hulk Hogan's Ex-Wife

Starring as 'MILF' in New Rap Video

5/19/2012 3:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051612_milf_audio_launch
She hasn't even been single for a week ... but Linda Hogan has already found a famous gentleman caller ... who just booked the 52-year-old to star in a music video about a "MILF."

TMZ has learned ... Hulk's ex is in talks with hip hop artist Ricky Romance -- who says he wrote the song "MILF" specifically for Linda ... including the following lyric:

"I guarantee you'll forget about that divorce the moment we roll out in my Porsche ... I'll beat it of course, yeah, daddy do that ... looks like Stella just got her groove back."

Romance tells TMZ ... "I'm in love with [Linda]. I wrote the song for her hoping to get her attention ... it's a perfect time since she is single now."

He adds, "I hope to marry her and have our first child by next year."

We're told Romance hopes to begin production on the video by the end of the month.

Cartman

Linda's daughter Brooke is closer to the definition of a MILF.

Linda isn't any kind of ILF.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

They make the Kardashians seem classy by comparison. There is no hope for any of those Hogan losers.

Phreaky

"Daddy do that" ?? A 5 year-old disabled kid could make better songs that the garbage that is constantly pumped out by rappers. LEARN SOME ENGLISH. Quit speaking like you are too dumb to spell your own name. And white kids, you look like MORONS listening to this crap.

Jodi

Okay........he's joking right???????

Bird

Of course he's "in love" with Linda. The bitch is rich and willing to make it rain on any young man brave enough to venture into her dusty old wind tunnel.

Bridget

I looked up who this kid was. He is the brother of one of the B2K guys. So apparently he is riding the coat tails of a defunct, terrible singing group.

This is just a case of nepotism in a family with very little to no musical or lyrical talent. And apparently he also suffers from having very bad taste in women.

Anonymous

She is gross, which makes this guy out of his mind.

jimi

ewwww, just ewww

Jerry

I'm gonna hurl.

Joan K

This has to be a joke and I just don't get the dumb rap crap and I never will, They don't sing, so they don't even need a decent voice and most of them are complete losers who owe the government and have a long "RAP" sheet. You sure don't need talent now days to do anything and that goes for the whole Trashian family too.

bunny

What is wrong with these people? She looks like a circus side show.

Kari

He hopes they will have their 'first" child within a year? She is in her 50's! I can't figure out if this is all a publicity stunt, or if this guy is a little off.

Muppet

This guy is creepy! Seriously! Planning a future with someone that you haven't even dated etc. is basis for stalking material! She's just as whacked if she hangs out with this wierdo!
Kids at 50?? Yeah I'm sure she's looking forward to that LOL! This guy is some kind of crazy!

jeff

Another rapper I have never heard of. They had to use linda's name in the headline and not his. And who makes videos anymore? Those went out in the 90's.

musiqbiz

Never going to happen... I mean they might mess around, knowing what he's like, but I don't even get why TMZ would make this news... that guy isn't even a celebrity, he's just the brother of someone who was in boyband... some people will do or say anything to get attention

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments