Bobbi Kristina

MGM Grand Investigating

Underage Gambling

5/21/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_bobbi_kristina_mgm2
The MGM Grand in Vegas has launched an internal investigation into video footage showing Whitney Houston's underage daughter Bobbi Kristina gambling at its casino this weekend.

TMZ posted the video this morning ... showing 19-year-old Bobbi hitting the slots Saturday night with her 22-year-old boyfriend. Bobbi was in town to attend the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday.

A rep for the MGM tells TMZ, it is now looking into the incident.

The Nevada Gaming Commission has also launched its own investigation into the footage.

Underage gambling is a misdemeanor in Nevada, punishable by up to 6 months in county jail or $1,000 fine. The MGM Grand could be subject to an even heftier fine.

Nayrika Masjedi

I don't really care about the gambling, but when you write "with her boyfriend', shouldn't it be "with her brotherfriend"....food for though...

rebecca

i was there 2 years ago and there was always young kids running around the casino,,,,geezes

mrsrich01

Why all the negative comments. $ months ago poor Kristiana ,now negative and nasty. Can't we be uplifting sometimes and not a bully behind a computer. damn

Cool Breeze

That girl is UGLY!!!!!!!!

MrHarrybawls2010

Bobby Brown left Whitney Houstons funeral after 15 min. because he didnt get the seat he wanted. Later that night, after playing a concert, he was seen gambling in a casino with several women that were not his girlfriend. That is Bobby's way of mourning Whitney Houston I guess. Isn't that special? Now his daughter is seen gambling the night before she accepts an award for her mother and gives a speech. I guess gambling in casinos is the browns way of mourning. Interesting..

sherrymurph

her gap and hair are hidious........with all their millions no one could take her to a dentist or buy a hair dresser????? my lord!

Jay

Wow, she sure got through the mourning period fast, only been a few months too! I was in a bad state for a year after my mom died, last thing I wanted was to go out partying or clubbing. Seems like she's having a ball now being off the leash, meaning not being controlled by her mom anymore. Now she can live it up and see how much trouble she can get into and I bet it's going to be plenty!

Kelly

If Whitney were there she would have been able to keep and eye on here. Hahahahahaha!

Rodney

why are you publishing stories about this beast? Where Whitney's genes that weak... poor beastly child...

bunny

Please lock her up.

BB not bb

People keep talking about how this girl looks. Well guess what, if you look the least bit unique, peopel say you are ugly. I am glad for people who have their own look. It keeps the world from being flat out BORING.

People were made to look different. Why does everyone need to look a certain way? I would rather see a gap than caps and veneers and all that. That looks so fake to me.

I liked Howard Stern's crooked teeth much better than his new caps. Now his teeth look strange whereas before, they added dimension to his character. I wonder if you can even rip the caps off one they are on.

Also, I didn't think that was a wig. Maybe it is just fluffy hair, the kind without alot of straightener in it.

notalawyer

Spend some of mama's $$$ and get your teeth fixed...

truth is

What a sorry bunch of looses, you hide behind your computer screens. She is only 19 years old and had enough sense to feel blessed that she shared her Mother's life. What about you all, who is proud to have you...just saying.

MomMadnesshtr

And who is exactly pretty to all of you who are talking smack ? Some pale blond chick who weighs ninety pounds. Why are you all harping on the gap between her teeth..her father has the same thing...

bill

Her Famous mom passed away she HAS DONE NOTHING for this attention must be a slow news day for this crap

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments