Dog Chapman's Show

EUTHANIZED

5/21/2012 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_dog_chapman_ae
Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman will have more time on his hands to catch criminals, because his show on A&E is being canceled ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Dog's people and A&E have been negotiating, but the network has now decided to pull the plug and not do season 9.

One source connected with Dog tells us the cancellation is based on "creative differences."  But here's the reality ... saying "creative differences" is like breaking up with a girl and saying, "It's not you, it's me."

Slomoshun

1 ****ty reality show down, 49 to go. Let's go to the Kardashians next...then everything on MTV and actually put music back on it.

Justathought

That show was a joke, It was like these guys went thru the paperwork to make sure the fugitives would be unarmed and cave in if anyone were to sneeze...Against true criminals you might have well went in with rubberband guns. Holt or we'll fill you full of paintballs!!!!

JeffTheFan

Breaking up with a girlfriend is not classed as "creative differences"...it's "irreconcilable differences".
Maybe people still can't believe anyone who looks like Duane--I mean, "Dog"--still chases criminals for a living.

christinavanna

I hate to hear that. Their show is one of my favorites!!! Sorry to see them gone. Maybe another channel will pick te show up.

Jodi

Didn't see that coming. I thought Dog and crew was still a high ratings show on A&E and they loved him. Now if we could just get the Kardashians off of our TV screens.

Dreamer

Maybe now he will have time to get a haircut and his family to therapy!! I never watched the show and hated the commercials for it.

And thats the truth

I like Beth more then I do Kim Kardashian.......I will be dreaming of the day when the Kardashian's show is finally cancelled too.

Erin

Well, how many times can we watch some dumbass getting arrested before we get bored...oh yea about five years ago.

Smarg

His wife had massive breasts...

Betty

9 years in dogs years.. good

Mark21401

Glad it is over, but I could have written a better ending.

carla

No! I love the show. Please don't cancel!!!

WTF

Seems that crap of being threatened, bringing in the FBI to investigate and making the TV rounds to talk about it didn't do anything to help get the show renewed. That was a fairly original ruse, however. Gotta give them a B+ for the effort.

bella1954

Its about time they canceled this trashy show with trashy people!!!!

bella1954

Its about time they got rid of this trashy show with trashy people....Can't wait till they pull the plug on the disgusting Sister Wives....and the brainless Kardashians!!!!