Dog Chapman's Show

EUTHANIZED

5/21/2012 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_dog_chapman_ae
Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman will have more time on his hands to catch criminals, because his show on A&E is being canceled ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Dog's people and A&E have been negotiating, but the network has now decided to pull the plug and not do season 9.

One source connected with Dog tells us the cancellation is based on "creative differences."  But here's the reality ... saying "creative differences" is like breaking up with a girl and saying, "It's not you, it's me."

Reverend_Chance

Yeah! No more Dog Turd!!!

SOURKREME

He has made his million's and probably has a deal for syndication rights so don't feel to bad for the " Dog ". Maybe another network will pick the show up

Reverend_Chance

Dog Turd was more like it!!! Nothing like a white trash mullet head fighting crime!

lwil

I know this is probably not the popular thing to say....but for some reason...I LIKE DOG....and think Beth is a hoot. They're just old school...catchin' the bad guys....plus they're fellow Colorado Natives! Cool!

no.longer.a.fan

They don't catch bad guys. The police catch the bad guys. They bail them out putting the bad guys back on the street again.

toshw19

It's amazing how many people are on here hating on Dog and his family. I wonder how many of these haters actually done something positive with their life.

I wonder how many of these haters have took rapist, murders, drug dealers, abusers and a hell of a lot more evil off the streets. I'm guessing none of the hates have done anything like that because if they did they would not be hating in Dog and his family. They would appreciate Dog for what he has done with his life. I know I, the victims and the families of victims appreciate him for everything he has done and will continue to do.

Gracie

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seemo

I like the Dog the bounty hunter....i hope another network picks up the show.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

This show has more redeeming qualities than most of the network crap that's been produced since the 90s. All garbage. I haven't turned on network TV since the beginning of the decade. What an indoctrination mill. No thanks.

She's baaaack

That man and his wife are the hardest people on the eyes to ever grace a TV screen. Looks like Dog can crawl back into the bottle. His wife can just crawl away.

JW

Im so sorry to hear this news! Really loved the show! Hope another network picks it up.

PaulWS

Good riddance. This white trash family has been on tv far too long. Who actually likes this trash?

robinn dymyd

oh come on it was entertaining to some of us

robinn dymyd

oh cmon it was entertaing,tom each his own,i enjoyed it

Lastmisticbear32

You all know his show was a big joke anyways, when did they allow fat bit*h to be on the air I thought rose ann was over!!!