Usher Testifies

My Ex-Wife Attacked ...

and SPIT on My Girlfriend!!

5/21/2012 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052112_usher_launch
Usher blasted his ex-wife in court today -- testifying that Tameka Foster flew into a jealous rage, hitting him, throwing food, and worst of all ... spitting on his girlfriend.

Usher took the stand in his ongoing child custody trial with his ex, and under questioning by his attorney, revealed how Tameka once went ballistic and "wanted to fight" ... when he showed up at her house with his new sidepiece.

Ush testified Tameka walked to his car and said, "I'm gonna kick your ass. Bitch get out of the car. How dare you bring this woman into my subdivision in my house?"

He added, "She continued to spit. At this point she pulled the door open, tried to swing at her."

Usher claims he had to get out of the car and block Tameka ... who then hit him. Usher said he pleaded with Tameka to calm down, but claims "she threw a plate of food at the car" ... as he fled the situation.

You gotta hear Usher describe the intense showdown -- and remember, Tameka previously testified she once told the gf, "I will f**k you up."

teresa

The only time a man brings his new girlfriend with him is to piss off the ex. Usher, that was not fair to your new girlfriend. She could've been beat up just for your ego. Sooooo not right!

mizchinad

USHER SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HIS MAMA!

Ernest De Brew

I would never think that she could be that kind of woman after seeing her lovely picture in the past.

Not only divorce can be ugly but also child custody lawsuits as well.

stella29

You should have listened to your mother when she told you not to marry that crazy lady. That's all these men celebrates do is jump from one woman to the next.

ctcsme

When you date butt ugly ignant ghetto trash you can expect animal behavior.

Alexis

YOU CAN'T BUY CLASS!!!!!

Alexis

TAMEKA FOSTER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S EMBARRASING & VIOLENT!!!!!

Gerri

Leave the new girlfriend at home Usher. What did you think was going to happen.

Beverly Wade

All this could have been prevented had you listened to your mother.

Dawn

who the hell takes their new girlfriend to their exes house? What a tool!

Augi

Most of the women here that are bashing Usher are a bunch of sexist man-haters that are projecting their own insecurity on to another event. More than likely these women are bitter about being in a similar situation, and they are also bitter that they can't have Usher so they attack him.

Usher was polite enough to park down the street, out of sight, of Tameka's house, and let his girlfriend wait in the car. It was Tameka that went looking for her and decided to throw food and act crazy. Yet somehow the man-haters on this forum found a way to blame Usher simply based on what hangs betweens his legs. The two aren't married anymore, so Usher can bring his girlfriend wherever he wants.

AADiva

I remember when Usher Raymond was going to marry Tameka, I believe, what felt like all of his fans were against it and seeing how this is playing out in court, I can see why.

mz.cuteface

The b***h only wants usher money she. now if he get them kids child support stop...hoe get a job and let that man raise this kids ....cause there are man's that don't do **** for there kids....love you usher keep you head up....

Marissa

By the way, Tameka needs Jesus, STAT. I feel bad for her kids. They must get the brunt of her wrath. :(

Marissa

Personally I think he did it on purpose because he KNOWS Tameka has a short fuse and he knew he could use this in court to make her look unstable. It was done to me, except the ploy didn't work because I stayed dignified throughout the divorce. Anyone who is going through a divorce and their spouse has already moved on has the right to privacy. No one should bring their jumpoff anywhere the spouse lives. I'm sure Usher wouldn't have liked it one bit had Tameka brought her new man near him while she dropped the kids off. Just my take. Move on and live life, people.