Kim Zolciak 911 Call

Big Puppy Trouble

During Fire Emergency

5/24/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_kim_zolciak_911_audio
TMZ has obtained the frantic 911 call placed moments after "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak discovered a burning 4-wheeler in her garage -- and based on the call, her 2-pound puppy caused a metric ton of trouble.

We broke the story ... the Roswell, GA fire department dispatched one fire truck to Kim's house yesterday after an ATV caught fire on her property.

The blaze was quickly extinguished and no one was hurt -- but according to the 911 call, the entire emergency would have gone a lot smoother if not for her tiny English bulldog named Dolce.

0524_kim_zolciak_dolce
During the call, the 911 operator orders Kim to leave the house -- but Kim insists on rescuing the dog first. Problem is ... Dolce's extremely small and went into hiding when she sensed trouble.

Much to the operator's chagrin, Kim spends several minutes searching for the dog -- before eventually finding it and evacuating the house.

Doggone it.

0523_house_fires_footer

Amber

Can't blame her, I would ahve tried to get my animals out as well....

CubanB

It's good that she saved the puppy. I wonder if she went back for her wigs too.

LisaL

Unless the house was an impenetrable inferno.. I would try to save my pets too.

Kelly Kelly

TMZ, where are the first pics of the house?

parlayer

the dog has value, the lipoed whore has none. gad what a joke.

Alli

Good for you Kim!! I would have done the same thing!!

whatever

I can't believe that she had enough sense to even THINK of the dog in the first place.

Glenda

This was on her twitter yesterday. Some people risk their lives for living things and why would she be any different from the rest of us. We think differently when we are in a panicked mode and she was. She stated in her Twitter that the fire department was fast getting there, but they were fast enough for the dog rescue from her point of view.

Woot

Good girl, Kim! I've always wanted to hate you "Housewives", but you're one I will always hold a spot in my heart for. THANK YOU!

Stormy

Great job Kim......must save "ALL" family member's!

Krystle

Good for her! I would do the same, I think I actually have some respect for her now....lol...but seriously I like this story!

Jodi

Will this be shown on her boring show? It should be. Will show a side of Kim Z that nobody thinks she has.

Bridget

Good for her. I couldn't stand her before. But since Troy entered the picture she has become a lot more likable.

RaineeDrops

awww, such a super adorable puppy!

NTL

I don't blame her either....my furry babies are more important to me than most people.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments