Kim Kardashian

Call Me a Pill Popper

And I'll Go After You

5/25/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_kim_kardashian_getty
Kim Kardashian
is telling friends she's totally klean ... and God help the tabloids that say she's a pill popper.

Our Kardashian sources tell us Kim is furious over a report in an Australian mag claiming she takes Valium and sleeping pills in dangerous amounts, and the family is alarmed. Based on what we're told, it appears Kim is not only Rx free, but she barely touches alcohol.

0524_kardashian_cover_sub
We've learned Kim has summoned her lawyers, who are about to fire off letters to the media outlets that report or pick up the Australian story ... saying they'll do so at their own peril.

BTW, the article also say Khloe has given her an ultimatum -- either stop taking pills within 3 weeks or she'll tell Kris Jenner and Kanye. Our Khloe sources say it's totally false.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Artanis

Just like she didn't drink like a fish or use cocaine during her 'Paris Hilton is my BFF' days. Bitch please, she may be able to keep her habit under raps but I don't think she'd entirely clean. Recreational drug use is commonplace in the entertainment biz. Some people engage in it just to fit in and KK will do ANYTHING to fit in.

Jojo792314

I'm so over Kim. Chris was a fool for marring her. Just look at her sex tape. She is not marriage material. Fame whore.

Jessie

OMG PLEASE ! Can the Kardashians please just disappear off the face of this planet...or go back to the cave where you fame leeches came from. Seriously tired. I can't even go to the store and checkout in peace without seeing their faces. It makes me nauseous and I have to turn around them all. DISAPPEAR! Are they gone yet?

Paul

"Kim Kardashian is telling friends she's totally klean"

Was that supposed to be a joke, or does the TMZ staff work without a spellcheck program?

AZISMYKINGDOM

Pill popin k Kim hahaha when is she gonna show me them tots hey Kim I got $$$$$

Carmen

I believe she does take something, she lies so much and does not seem to care who gets hurts and walks around like she is so self center and is all about herself also, something is wrong with her the way she takes pictures of herself and dreses like a tramp. I know you walk around and look very normal because i have been taking clonapram for 3 years for a aniexty disorder by a doctor , i do not abuse it and it just makes you feel normal so it's possible. I also do not drink. She is just a very vain distrub person, Believe me i am not no way jealous or hate this lady, i just do see the signs as i just see a very self center person that has a very big problem, not to mention, who in the world does not discuss a divorce with their husbund and does behind their back, to me that was just unexcusable.

Rory G. Fizzlebottom

Bring it on pill popper.

Moi

You're a pill popper, Kim. NOW COME AT ME BRAH!!

doc9

The bitch dont sleep. She dont need benzodiazepines. Check her for cocaine. Money hungry whoredashians love the white and the green. Oh yeah the black too. Dumb bitches.

fred

this family is so self absorbed. the mom is is disgusting. kim is gross.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6