Zsa Zsa Gabor & Prince

Foreclosure Stopped

Because of Facebook

5/28/2012 1:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0525_zsa_zsa_prince
In a roundabout way ... Mark Zuckerberg saved Zsa Zsa Gabor and hubby Prince Frederic von Anhalt from foreclosure.

Zsa Zsa and von A-hole were slated to lose their mansion at month's end because of a $700,000 mortgage that was in default.

Von A-hole tells us ... in a last-ditch effort to save the homestead, he jumped on Facebook and begged his fans for help. Shockingly, his prayers were answered. Even more shocking, he has fans.

Someone stepped up and helped von A-hole secure a $1.5 million personal loan -- which he used to pay off the mortgage.

But there's a catch -- Von A-hole has ONE YEAR to pay back the loan ... a loan which we understand is secured by the house.

Tick, tock.

I luv u RPattz!

Why doesn't Zuckerman do this for the ordinary people? Why only help the famous?

Don't feed the Trolls

Hello felllow TMZ fans: I'm in need of 1.5 million dollars. Send it to my fb account please and thanks in advance.

Symian

If anyone stepped up to help by giving him a loan to help, it was to help Zsa Zsa, not Prince Von A-Hole. But a loan is a loan and a gift is a gift. He owed $700K but borrowed over twice that, which shows just why he almost lost his and his invalid wife's home. :?

LRT

A fool and his money are soon parted! That goes for the fans too!

Meanie

Von.Douche.Bag.

nyc44th

maybe if Von Ahole actually did something, like work, rather then drive around in Zsa Zsa's Rolls Royce and drumming up publicity for himself, they could keep the place.

IceGypsy

Wow that's crazy. I always thought she was very well off. wtf has he been doing with all her money?

DaveT

"He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce I keep the house." - Zsa Zsa Gabor
---
"I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?" - Zsa Zsa Gabor
---
"How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?" - Zsa Zsa Gabor
---
"I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house." - Zsa Zsa Gabor
---
"I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back." - Zsa Zsa Gabor
---
Yeah....Prince Frederic is the gold digger :D

Kartrashian Klown

How is Von A-hole gonna pay? I don't think he has any income!

charlei harper

oh yeah...that loan will be paid back...

good thing the house itself was put up...

Reed

Von A-hole is a gigolo. He is going to take money from anyone stupid enough to give to him and run with it like the wind.

Paul B

A-HOLE - everyone knew all along you and Ms Gabor didn't have 2 pennies to rub together. You fooled yourself you fool. Ms Gabor is an icon and you have more than likely robbed her blind all along. When she does pass away how are you going to scratch a living then A-HOLE? I guess you could crawl right back under that rock to live.....A-Hole the Rissole.

CJ

I don't believe this story for one moment, I checked his Facebook page both of them and saw no mention of pleaing for help. Just another one of his bs stories after all he was Anna Nicole Smith's baby's father and he got handcuffed to the stearing wheel of his car naked by a few young girls. YEAH YEAH YEAH . . .

Edward Lozzi

This is a LOAD from a different horse !

Paul B

TMZ please take down the picture of A-Hole. I can't stand the sight of the ponce. His little beady blues eyes are sickening. Imagine Zsa Zsa looking up at them when she assumed the position....oh A-Hole, go away you maggot.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments