Kim K. Staffer

CHEWS OUT Cop

for Seeking Autograph

5/29/2012 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052912_kim_k_v2_launch
One of Kim Kardashian's handlers got into a shouting match with an LAX police officer when she claimed the guy was more interested in getting Kim's autograph than protecting her from fans and paparazzi.

The heated exchange was captured Friday evening as the woman -- who was clearly part of Kim's entourage -- accuses the officer of asking Kim for an autograph when he should have been keeping her safe.

The officer got PISSED ... insisting loudly, "I don't appreciate you coming here and telling us we're here for autographs. I don't do that."

The cop adds, "We're not here to do any service for [Kim Kardashian]. We're here for the needs of the international terminal."

Kim's handler then storms off.

Tiffany

I wish people would stop reporting on this family as well as watching their show. If everybody stopped...she would go away! They are pathetic!

jes

so sick of her fatt asss

James

I'm sorry but the woman was calm, the ARROGANT cop was the one shouting and carrying on. Why are these guys allowed to take their "authority" and disrespect people. I'm sick of it. u get pulled over for not puting on ur blinker and they scream and shout at you as if you never make a mistake they're disgusting.

kim

Just another calculated way for the ridiculous Kardashians to stay in the news. Kris probably orchestrated the entire thing.

Jafo Fubar

True story: I used to work at the bowling alley that Ray J goes to all the time. One Friday night, a woman calls to reserve lanes. On Friday/Saturday nights you normally have to reserve like 48hrs in advance. When the woman on the phone was told this, she started to tell me that the reservation was for Kim K, and that they were going to report me to my boss. Long story short, the "assistant" threatened my job, and threatened to make the alley look bad on the show. I only mention Ray J, because he was there and recognized the girls name when I repeated the story to my co-workers after hanging up the phone. Spoiled brat she is.

cindy

They should have slapped cuffs on that B*tch and take her away.

KnuckleDragger

I have to wonder. This comment section represents a cross section of those who have opinions on the entertainment industry. Help me with the math here:

It seems that 98% of the people here don't much care for the Kardashians...myself included. So then, how are these people making so much money being unpopular...because I can DO unpopular if it's a money-makin' deal!

Rory

Pathetic. Why do you continue to report on the Kardashians? Trash, all of them.

Cheri

I watched one of there shows and in it they went to New Orleans, they said to help, well they met this really nice lady and her daughter they had nothing, they lost everything as well as there house they were living in a trailer.
So these three stupid girls instead of helping them on a house they brought them furniture, never mind they had no house to put it in. I think a little help with a down payment on rebuilding. But NO, I guess they could lay on the couch and look up at the stars.

Michelle

Who does this Arab wh*** think she is.. Why was this person allowed to speak this way? I would not have gotten away with it...

punkt

That woman just made herself look like an idiot!!

Sunset

That b!!ch was out of line and lucky she was not arrested. You can't talk that way to cops. It is not the cops job to protect a reality star.

Who Knew

hat cop should have done all of us a favor and shot that lying, skanky gypsy. He is supposed to protect and serve the community, that would have been a huge favor to society.

Joao

BUSTED: . "I don't appreciate you coming here and telling us we're here for autographs. I don't do that." That boy knows how think on his feet. He thought that chick would report his ass for being unprofessional, so he screams a denial for the world to hear because the cameras were rolling.

LOL

cop - "thats how I talk"

lady - "yeah, thats how you talk to your wife?"

.... silence