Kim Kardashian

Luggage Thieves Jacked

PRICELESS Sunglasses

5/30/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0529_kim_kardashian_tmz
Kim Kardashian
says the British Airways employees who ransacked her luggage have stolen something that money cannot replace -- sunglasses that have a profound meaning.

When Kim arrived home from France Friday night, she noticed her luggage was significantly lighter than when she left.  A search inside the suitcase quickly revealed the thieves made off with a pair of vintage sunglasses her dad, Robert Kardashian, gave her just before he died -- sunglasses she only wore on very special occasions.

And there's even more thievery. Kim is telling friends the baggage bandits made off with several extremely expensive purses and Tumi luggage.

Kim tweeted after the incident, writing, ""Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage & taking some special items of mine! Some things are sentimental & not replaceable."

We're told Kim has already filed a report with the airline, demanding they produce surveillance catching the culprits in the act.

If the airline doesn't fork over the footage, we're told Kim's going to the cops.

Jordan

Harvey you are a lawyer don't you know in the law the difference between sentimental value and actual value the glasses are what 10 year old or older they are worth not very much.

Jordan

When Kim checked in her bag and the airline asked if she wanted insurance how much did she insure her bag for?

lisa

Nobody paid attention to her in London. That's why she did this. She needs to stop using her dead father for publicity. It's really sad.

janet

I'm so tired of these jealous morons constantly writing hateful comments. Did you guys even consider how scary this can be because as easily as they took something out they can put something back in. that something can be sinister and have a great threat to people who could be on that plane. I also can't understand how you have no compassion towards a person who lost someone dear to them and treasures a trinket given to them by that dear one. Either you guys are a bunch of animals and or don't have anyone who loved you and chose to give you a keepsake. Enough already with the venomous and unwarranted hate! If you guys hate her that's fine but why are you always reading up on her.

Joan K

KMZ it must be a damned slow news day to report such nonsense, who cares if Trashian had a pair of sunglasses ripped off? Now if the plane would have went down and and everyone survived except for this Trashain that would be news otherwise get over it already.

Athina

Even on a road trip I don't put really important items in my suitcase. They're in my purse right with me. She was stupid to have her precious items in her suitcase and not with her in her purse or carry-on. You don't trust anyone, ever.

Truth

COULDNT HAVE HAPPENED TO A NICER PERSON! #TRUTH!!

Jordan

How come she did not fly on Kanye private jet than she would not have had a problem I mean a PR stunt.

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

If the thief is black she'll let him jack her bushy beaver.

Dave0949

Cant say I'm sorry......This stupid, money grabbing self centered prick teasing woman is only after another freebee,what she fails to relies is the baggage handlers ant employed by BA but buy the airport,BA just rent space like every other airline.....

AADiva

Why would you pack the sunglasses in your luggage though? Why not keep them in your purse or carry on? The way people handle luggage I would fear that they would get broken.....But none the less, it sucks to have someone steal from you.

Spike N LB

British Airways should ban KK's fat ass from their airline. Her tweet was nothing more then an excuse to promote that lame TV show. I've never had anything stolen out of my luggage, and that is because I am smart enough to keep all items of value in my carry on. If KK doesn't know this, she is just plain stupid.

Monster

I hope the most precious thing in your life is taken away from all you horrible people. Then maybe you'll feel bad about what you've said to someone that's never done anything wrong.

niles

I don't give a crap about her or her dead shyster father. The whole family should be deported back to Armenia and forced into slave labor.

chris