Kim Kardashian/Kanye West

Both $elling their Homes

5/31/2012 8:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Home belonging to Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian and Kayne West have both discreetly listed their homes for sale, setting the stage for the big, "We're movin' in together" ... TMZ has learned.

Kim has given a "pocket listing" to a realtor for her $4.8 mil Beverly Hills home -- a pocket listing doesn't appear in official real estate documents. We're told Kim's asking price is $5 million.

Ditto Kanye, who listed his L.A. home as well -- again, a pocket listing.

Sources close to the couple confirm ... both are selling their homes so they can rent a house together.  They're looking for a really private place to live ... behind gates.

Fallange

2 f***Ing idiots who truly deserve each other. My mother was right. There really IS someone for everyone. East Indians need to boycott the stupid Kardashians. Kim said Indians are disgusting.

KIMSTOP!!

Does the price include bug bombs? Not enough bug bombs in California for those two skanks...

Joan K

KMZ, this is news? It must be another slow news day for you guys, the tanning teeny boppers and the head Trashian selling her home, whopp dee do!

JMP

WHERE IS OUR HUSBAND KIM???????????

janet

Are we suppose to care?

Carl

If any two people deserve each other it is them.

There's a problem here

Hahahahaa ... OMG I can hardly breathe I'm laughing so hard. hahahahaha .... hahahahaha. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would feel pity for Kanye West. hahahahaha...

boz

I've never watched an episode of the Kartrashians, but I will totally tune in to the "Kim Kanye Divorce" episode. I hope Kanye uses the "C" word.

CN

Afraid to be alone? Kim needs to take a temporary break from men and learn to live by herself. She rushes into a 72-day marriage then before the divorce is final, she is moving in with a different man. Learn to be independent for a while, girl!

dierdre

OMG so here we go again....SERIOUSLY WHO GIVES A FLYING FRIG WHERE THESE 2 NO-TALENT LOSERS ARE GOING> They really should be put behind gates....THERE ARE SOOO MANY HATERS OF THESE 2. IF I WERE THEM< I'D HIDE.....GO AWAY< GO FAR FAR AWAY>>>PEOPLE HATE YOU MORONS>>>>ewww

tony gee

Good thing, Kardashian didn't shun Kanye's desire for her as a beard. I just do hope they get along fine and once again, Kim gets paid for her services as a slut beard.

TJ

Great Kim, go shack up with him, get knocked up, and bring more illegitimate kids into the world.
Pathetic.

Melanie

There's no way they're that stupid to move that fast. Unless, they've been seeing each other off and on for a while and Amber Rose wasn't lying like so many people were saying about Kanye cheating on her with Kim. Either way, moving in with a married woman is stupid. And moving in with someone after you married a man you've known for 6 months and the marriage ends in 72 days, stupid.

pk

wow after one month of dating...this must be the real thing.

izabel

Can't wait for Kanye to also realize... "YOU CAN'T MAKE A HOE A HOUSEWIFE!!!!!!!"