Justin Bieber's Eardrums

Take a BEATING in Paris

6/1/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_srmow785_1_cnuxssyt
First he knocked himself out, now Justin Bieber might be going deaf -- because a sea of teenage fans in Paris just unleashed the loudest, most high-pitched earsplitting screams we've ever heard  ... and if you don't believe us it's all on tape.

It happened moments ago in the City of Love -- Justin appeared on a balcony, where a hormone-fueled throng of adoring fans waited outside.

To say the crowd erupted is a gross understatement -- their endless shrieking nearly blew out the microphone in the camera. (In fact, you may want to turn down your speakers before watching.)

Bieber waved, blew kisses, sang a few verses of "Boyfriend" ... then bade his farewell, saying, "Je t'aime beaucoup!" (That's French for "I'm filthy rich.")

There wasn't a dry pair of panties eye in the house.

charlei harper

There's a lot of things that I do not understand in life...and this Bieber kid is right at the top of the list...I just don't get it...maybe I'm getting too old...

DaveT

Girls and women love to scream. And they should. Get out and have fun in life and yell and scream and pretend you're 8 years old running around the lawn sprinklers.
Only live once.

Jexica

Absolute, mindless drivel. They couldn’t even hear what he was saying over all the cat screams. I guess you have to be 12 years old to understand.

Anthony03

I would normally find the last comment in the article funny, but these are little girls screaming and that's disgusting.

Becka

Je t'aime beaucoup means I love you very much....

EggsOverEasy

Wet panty jokes about girls in their early teens.. Wow, TMZ you blew it, that is way off the mark of decency and good standards.. I mean really, you need to remove that sentence ASAP, that is f**king gross and despicable.

tgrfan42069

an adult talking about little girls panties being wet.uhhh can we say creepy pedo tenancies?

EggsOverEasy

Oh and Justin Bieber sucks!!!! Let the flames begin....

FlamingoNut

The video is actually pretty funny, in a sad way of course. Even Bieber seemed a little amazed. Him shhhhhhing the crowd, and them actually shutting up, was funny. All in all, stupid girls...

kitnplayn

No it doesn't.....it means I love you, very much!

Majestik

Okay, the french remark I'm getting as Sarcastic, not that someone who wrote this actually believes it LOL.
I remember in my tween years going to a Bay City Rollers concert. sorry folks, them and Rick Springfield you couldn't hear a word they were singing (go back and watch footage of the Beatles, are young girls are mindless at the tween stage LOL)

NuBiXx

Quote/ There wasn't a dry pair of panties eye in the house.

That is ****ing disgusting, most of his fans are under 12/13. WTF is wrong with you tmz.

Brandon

THIS IS THE WORLDS BIGGEST FAN HYSTERIA LASTING 40 YEARS - MICHAELMANIA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7z3F4q4kT0&feature=player_embedded

Justin, lesson no.1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G22u2KOIhhU&feature=player_embedded

O_o

i kinda feel bad for this kid. he's not going to get this kind of reception for much longer...especially if he doesn't evolve. i'm happy for him that he's doing so well for himself, but this is such a fast/short lifestyle. i hope it doesn't hit him too hard.

Ace